1. Which addons you suggest me?

Hello. I'm paying 3.3.5 lich king. What addons you suggest me to install like overall and for my class - warrior?

2. -I use the addon "cheese" for a lot of my characters, it shows ability proccs as a visual around the character, like when you get insta slam proccs. It's just like the addon "Powerauras" except it does not require any setup like powerauras does.
    -"Deadly boss mod"- DBM for short, is a must have addon for every serious raider and most guilds will force players to have this, it will create a huge text on your screen when boss abilities happends that everyone needs to be aware of, for example if you get Necrotiq plague on you at Lich King, a huge text will appear on the screen saying NECROTIQ PLAGUE ON YOU!
    -"Recount" is a addon that will show your and everyone elses DPS / Total damage done / healing etc so you can se how your doing vs other people.
    -"Skada" is like "Recount" except it has some extra options, for healing done it shows Absorbs as well, (Discipline priests)
    -"Omen" is an addon that shows everyonce threat towards the target your targeting, if you have good gear and don't want to steal aggro and get 1 shot by the boss, I recommend this addon for geared warriors.
    -"Snowfall keypress"- Allows you to use your abilities when you push your keyboard buttons instead of when you release them, resulting in a higher dps / healing (this addon is a must for every"Dps hoe")

General addons I like to use is.
    -"Atlasloot"- It opens a window where you can se what gear drops in what dungeons and on what bosses, this will greatly save time if you want to hunt certain items for your class.
    -"Grid / Healbot"- Grid OR Healbot are great addons for raid awareness, and a must have for healers, it shows everyones Healthbars in a neat little window.
    -"Bagnon"- Shows 1 big bag instead of having multiple bag windows.
    -"Gearscore"- Now I hate this addon and a lot of people do aswell, but if you want to know what your average gear is, calculated in this addon, you will need to know what your GS (short for gearscore) is, if you want invites to raids etc, Most Pug raid leaders will want people to have higher GS then what the dungeon / raid offers, that means people who make TOGC / ICC mostly will want people with full TOGC gear, or full ICC gear.
    Yeah it's dumb but in time you will unmderstand.

My best advice, Get a guild, a decent guild, it will help you much more then any addons could, combined.
    Edited: August 18, 2019

3. Thanks you. I had all those when i was the best tank and healer in molten-core.