1. Dk tanking doubts

Hello. I’ve been a dk tank for a while. Just wanted to know why don’t many people put points in heart strike? Doesn’t it help in doing more damage and more aoe aggro? Just wanted to know which would be the ideal blood talents for an experienced blood dk tanking icc?

2. Hello. I’ve been a dk tank for a while. Just wanted to know why don’t many people put points in heart strike? Doesn’t it help in doing more damage and more aoe aggro? Just wanted to know which would be the ideal blood talents for an experienced blood dk tanking icc?
    Depends.. blood dk tank dmg is very weak adding some more via hearthstrike doest help much. Threat wise its irrelevant - even at 2 target scenario you do much more with tab + icy touch (it has 7x extra threat modifier). But it could be more useful in dungeon tanking with some dps parts and/or for soloing other than that you are better off putting that talent elsewhere imho (that talent in frost tree that gives 2% frost dmg per point will be definitely better for threat).

3. Hello. I’ve been a dk tank for a while. Just wanted to know why don’t many people put points in heart strike? Doesn’t it help in doing more damage and more aoe aggro? Just wanted to know which would be the ideal blood talents for an experienced blood dk tanking icc?
    You should generally split your blood runes in such a way that you have proc on Blade Barrier all the time with a blood rune almost always ready to use for Rune Tap/Vampiric Blood. You use your first blood rune for pestilence to keep up blood plague and then the second one for maybe blood strike or a defensive. With that in mind, your blood strike/heart strike count will be pretty low, so the threat increase isn't noticeable. Also, the damage increase between blood strike and heart strike isn't noticeable without points into Bloody Strikes. You can go for it though if you want some increase in tank dps, but as jendah said, using icy touch on separate mobs is more effective so don't expect extra cleave threat.

As for specs, this is what I use: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#j0E...VMhzZ0b:mip0MV
    A heart strike build would look sth like this: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#j0E...g0xVMhz:mip0MV

you can go for 1/1 Mark of Blood instead of 1/3 Scent of Blood if you want the extra CD. I just prefer scent to never lack runic power to pop ams/ibf

I also prefer 2/2 Icy Reach instead of 2/5 Black Ice to have more range for Keleseth, Ragings and Meteor, etc. in the off chance they spawn far away.