1. L after L for you. Keep picking at the parts you think you can win at homes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-mxJNBPLg

There's nothing more frustrating then ignorant people trying to get in the way, proven to all the readers. I'm here with a cause, a need for a change to the game, you're telling me it's pointless BECAUSE I GET NOTHING FROM DUELS and I should drop it? BYE.
    I'm telling you it's a waste of the devs time to change something that barely anyone will make use of. their time is better spent on the real wrath realms, tbc, or even mop.

2. I'm telling you it's a waste of the devs time to change something that barely anyone will make use of. their time is better spent on the real wrath realms, tbc, or even mop.
    So the duel zone magically changed from ruby sanctum to winter? It's not pointless, I'm a player TOO... Once again, may as-well do it RIGHT. When I heard they were gonna change it I got excited, because everytime I talk about it the ignorant people in global or here interferes. When I just really want to play th game in the way I find it most fun. Turns out it was a slightly very slightly effective switch...
    Edited: September 14, 2019

First 12