1. Server info

Obviously, im new. I want to know if the player count is real, from a person who actually plays. With 7000 people playing on one server that means main citys shouldnt be dead correct? Also the que times? for pvp or even pve?
    Main thing is i dont want to waste my time on a dead server(sorry for people who are hard core fans of this server).

Hope to hear back soon !

Names Prime .

2. The player count shown on website is slightly boosted to "simulate" a more populated realm. I believe some1 from the staff said the actual player number is about 10% lower. Make from it what you will. PvP is near instant due to crossrealm BGs with 2 tiers for different gear iLevels, PvE is instant if you're tank/healer.
    Edited: August 20, 2019 Reason: Addin and correcting

3. The player count shown on website is slightly boosted to "simulate" a more populated realm. I believe some1 from the staff said the actual player number is about 10% lower. Make from it what you will. PvP is near instant due to crossrealm BGs with 2 tiers for different gear iLevels, PvE is instant if you're tank/healer.
    Since you say that it's about 10% lower, that means that population number is indeed fake?

4. Yes, but as I said, they said about 10%. The realm feels alive enough and I doubt it's less than 10% as the staff stated. The main cities aren't dead.

5. Hello. I actually play on Icecrown. Yes, the population is real.
    Main cities are usually populated enough to give you fps lag on a old computer. Queue times are very quick in general, both pvp and pve. You may have problems with low level dungeons, however, since it is so exceptionally fast to level up.

6. Queue for level 80 dungeons are extremely hard for dps. It seems like from 13k people, 12k are dps... Had to wait around 10-20 minutes to get into heroic rdf as dps. eh...

Also even strongest computers will get lags on this server. That is just natural thing.