1. the reason why retail can run, lets say 50,000 accounts in a single server or hell, in a single area, and warmane can't? it is due to retail using superior hardware for their servers. lmfao. the fact you don't understand any of this is laughable.
    LOL 50000, multiboxers have been crashing retail servers with just 40slots....

I think you are actually being trolling with all these walls of texts.

Make your video, 100x boxing some endgame content on Icecrown. If you think your system will never crash on the road to attempting this you are foolish and naive. I will stop discussing about this since it's pointless.

2. LOL 50000, multiboxers have been crashing retail servers with just 40slots....

I think you are actually being trolling with all these walls of texts.

Make your video, 100x boxing some endgame content on Icecrown. If you think your system will never crash on the road to attempting this you are foolish and naive. I will stop discussing about this since it's pointless.
    yup, whatever, done arguing with you. keep being ignorant and not understanding the difference between system lag and server lag. also, would LOVE too see a single person 40 man multibox in retail.i think you literally make up crap to try to validate being wrong, because you can't handle being wrong. and no, 40 man multibox isn't going to crash retail servers. would love you to validate that and prove what you just said, because i honestly think you lie just to make yourself sound smart. you literally couldn't be more wrong about the stuff you claim. further, make a video of your 2990wx and post it on youtube like i did with my 1950x. why oh why won't you do that? is it because you are claiming to have something to sound big?
    btw, there is a 40 man multibox video recently uploaded of classic and the guy being in orgrimmar (which, should experience extreme lag to the system according to what you are saying), and guess what? he doesn't lag!! lmfao.
    Edited: September 14, 2019

3. commenting on this thread because it is for people to comprehend what is really going on with the server. go search "Real talk about mass multiboxing" by Asmongold on youtube. the guy is a famous streamer and LITERALLY explains what i am saying. it has NOTHING to do with your system that is having lag in populated area's. the guy literally explains how you can have a super computer from nasa and still cause server lag by introducing 50 boxes in dalaran. it is absolutely not lagging your system, it is lagging the server you are on. educate yourself before commenting

First 123