1. Do Accounts return to good-standing after a ban? If so - when?

So, got banned for "Ninja Looting in Dungeons" a while ago for a laughable reason, and subsequently got unbanned the day after, yet this has of course lead to the removal my Account's tag of "in Good-Standing" which used to give me an additional 0.5 points per day, despite an accepted appeal literally the next day.
    Since the unban didn't restore it, my question is how long the time period will be for it to return to "good-standing"? Or whether it will even return at all.
    I've tried to use the search tool to find info about it, but with no result.

2. After a ban you lose it for 1 year.

3. If they accepted the appeal why don't you open a support ticket?

4. If they accepted the appeal why don't you open a support ticket?
    Because I assumed if they didn't already restore it when they accepted the appeal, then that means they won't restore it manually.

Also thanks Anyone0

5. I believe they only reset your account standing if the ban was wrongfully made, but if you manage to appeal it and still broke a rule then your account standing remains.

6. Why would they unban you if you broke the rules?

7. I imagine if the appeal is received after X days and whoever reading it decides to shorten the ban then it probably appears to be a complete reversal.
    But I don't work with the appeals personally so I'm not sure what guidelines are used.