1. Donate

Good a while ago I want to donate 118 coins and the safety service does not give me options for my country Costa Rica I have communicated with them they tell me do this and that or pay with mint but I still do everything and nothing there are no options can say that I have 3 accounts 2 are donor, account name donor 100 dollars, account name donor 50 dollars, and the one I am trying to donate 100 dollars account name I did everything with safety with the cash options that I could pay them through National Bank of Costa Rica. I really want all these accounts to have 100 dollars to start at 3 o'clock but I don't see any option and safety has only answered this,
    *As for the screenshots you have attached, can you try the following basic web troubleshooting steps? Please try to clear your browser's cache and delete cookies, close and then reopen the browser. Please try to make the payment also using a different browser, then try again later.

We will be waiting for your update for both options (Mint and Safetypay). If you have other concerns, please let us know.

regards
    Support team
    then they answered this
    Hi Alexis Gerardo,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to know more about your concern. Can you reply to this email and provide us with more details?

If you are referring to the payment options available for Warmane in Costa Rica, see below:

- MINT
    - Safetypay
    - Cash

Please note that the available payment options are determined by the website and your current country of residence. If you are not familiar with the above options, keep in mind that you will be given instructions on how to complete your payment by selecting the desired option.

We wait your answer.

Sincerely
    Support team
    There is no solution for my problem, I can never donate, I would like to know at once so I do not make plans .... thanks
    Edited: August 21, 2019

2. You should remove your info from the post (name, account names).