1. Role with the harder life

I would like to extend this ongoing argument we have on blizzard forums here.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...er-life/258451

Which role in WoTLK or in BfA (if you're playing there) do you think is harder in Dungeons/Raids?

Tanks or Healers?

2. It all depends on group.

... After trying to put my thoughts to words.. **** it. DPS has it hardest. Weak tanks can't keep aggro, and weak healers can't keep you alive.

3. Healing every day of the week.
    Playing a Tank in wotlk is a joke, only LK offers some challange.

4. ive been healing since 2005, and have done everything else since then, and the hardest role is being in a group with a person that sucks ****.
    sorry for the cop-out answer, but i really think it is the most honest.

is tanking the hardest? if your healer and dps know what theyre doing in the majority of cases you wont be punished too hard for playing sub-optimally.
    is healing the hardest? your wiggle room increases exponentially with how well the group/raid knows the strats.
    is dps the easiest? try keeping from pulling off a clueless tank. try beating the enrage timer when half your fellow dps are dead because they didnt ****ing move.

5. Everything is hard if someone doesn't know tactics/what to do with specific class/being toxic.

6. Tank is definitely easiest, all you have to do is make sure you don't get deleted in 2 seconds. You can play bad and nobody will probably even notice or care so long as you don't die or wipe the raid. And if you lose aggro you can always blame the dps him/herself or the huntards.

7. I'd say tank is the hardest role because you need to be aware of every boss tactic. As DPS or healer it works in most boss encounters to just follow the mass w/o having a clue about tactics and you'll get away with that.
    As tank you are the initiator of the fight and you have the most responsibilitys. It already starts with how you position the boss, etc. When you aren't aware of the tactics the raid will notice it quickly.

8. Tank is definitely easiest, all you have to do is make sure you don't get deleted in 2 seconds. You can play bad and nobody will probably even notice or care so long as you don't die or wipe the raid. And if you lose aggro you can always blame the dps him/herself or the huntards.
    Indeed it is the easiest, the only problem is learning tactics for heroic difficulty...

9. Healing while leading a raid. You both have to deal with bull**** and save their asses. Only people who are good at multitasking can succeed that.

Endgame speaking, druids have a lot of make-or-break responsibilities in ICC. And their DPS isn't up to par with other classes. So you tend to get misjudged while saving your tank or healer.