1. Why do my bug reports keep getting deleted?

So I've been trying to report the Gurubashi Arena Chest bug for half a year now and every time my report gets deleted for some reason, it never gets flagged as confirmed.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/82729

Here is my current report, PM me if you want more info if you need the 2nd chest timer.

2. Warmane being warmane.

3. It's a legitimate bug, I've posted it for a 4th time now in the course of half a year, I don't think that's spammy, and I am not abusing anything. It has never been marked as invalid :/

4. It was removed, because an existing report is already present. Made by you, in fact. It was made non-public in order not to let everyone know about it. However, it has been assigned to a developer a while ago but more time sensitive issues came up.

We have made the report public now, it will be fixed by next update.

5. Warmane being warmane.
    That's Warmane for you.

6. It was removed, because an existing report is already present. Made by you, in fact. It was made non-public in order not to let everyone know about it. However, it has been assigned to a developer a while ago but more time sensitive issues came up.

If a bug report is made non-public it should still be visible to the user who reported it.

I've added it to my Big List of Grievances with the Bug Tracker.

7. It was removed, because an existing report is already present. Made by you, in fact. It was made non-public in order not to let everyone know about it. However, it has been assigned to a developer a while ago but more time sensitive issues came up.

That makes sense^

And thanks for the quick response.
    Edited: August 22, 2019 Reason: included quote

8. '
    I have a bug report, Your *** has all the ICC gear but you don't know how to beat any bosses, it must be a big.

9. For real man, Wrath of the Lich King has been out for over 10 years, and your stupid still doesn't know how to play it.