1. Scpecific loot rules while leading pugs

Hello everyone;

After leading a few pugs I've noticed that people will roll on anything and everything, even if what they are currently using is clearly inferior, or the item is very badly itemised for the class/spec they are playing (Say a rsham rolling an item with spirit for example). I understand that the rules as the exist allow him to do so but to me it feels wrong to assign loot to a person that will either sell it or replace it very soon.

With this in mind, I was wondering if specifying stricter loot rules at the start of the raid would be acceptable according to the ToS. As an example, would something like this be ok?:

"MS>OS; the RL reserves the right to deny a roll if it's badly itemized for the spec, it is BIS for another class, for ninja pulling or for failing a mechanic at his sole discretion".

I understand that those rules would give me quite a bit of power as the RL, and of course I'd understand if people wished to leave under those conditions but in my opinion those people aren't worth keeping in raid.

Si, would that be legal? Would it shield the RL from false accusations of ninjaing?

Thanks!

2. Offcourse it's legal, it's your raid, as long as you post the loot rules before you start the first boss encounter and get people saved you might aswell just say "I will give loot to who ever I want, if you don't like it leave"
    Since you're the leader you can even say "I will reserve all loot and disenchant it" still legal, if people choose to stay in your raid is the real question.

3. I suggest finding or creating a guild to avoid all this. It would seem that it's not necessary since everything is amazing because rules, but that is a lie.

Since we have rules regarding this there is no more "obvious unwritten rules" that hold community together, well at least we have sickly remains of them because all you have to do is follow given rules and everything that is not specifically forbidden is allowed.. or other way around, I don't even know at this point. You can't simply laugh at stupid paladins who want to roll on DBW and spirit shamans, have to smash that printscreen and keep tab open with rules.