1. Banned due cheating?

Couldn't find simillar situation anywhere.

-I've been messing around in Booty bay for some time now on my lvl 50 hunter. Killing enemy players from a higher ground. So when the higher lvl would come to for me, I would use an IN-GAME ability named Disengage to get on a higher ground than I was previously before, so they couldn't reach me.
    They would try to get me but unless its another hunter (who can use the ability properly), warrior(with charge), rogue (shadowstep), etc. They couldn't really reach me coz of their lack of knowledge about they game and I don't think that is my fault. I shouldn't been blamed and banned because other people are mad over their lack of skill in the game.

-Seems like for some unknown reason I have been reported by those players since they can't use a clever way of a in-game mehanics as I can, and I've been banned for that. The ban appeal doesn't make any sense whatsoever, since I haven't been using thrid-party software ever.

-At the end, my question is: Do you really wanna treat people with these kind of manners, ESPECIALLY now that classic is 5 days away?

2. This thing you're doing is safespotting, which is not in the rules, but *should* be bannable.

3. Do you realize that your answer does not make any sense at all?

4. You haven't cheated but you were safespotting which I believe should be bannable. As you have admitted, most classes can't reach that place.

If you weren't cheating (i.e., if you were using your in-game abilities as you say) then appeal the ban. I was banned once for doing something similar, too, and I was unbanned after appealing.

5. Believing in something or making it a RULE are two different things. I'm not exploiting for any BENEFIT whatsoever. I am just being a little bit annoying to other players. Which should be fine since it's a PVP realm.
    I am genuinely curious what is the actual reasoning, since I haven't got any anywhere.

6. Someone screenshotted you in that place and the GM who looked at the report thought you used a flyhack to reach that place, it's that simple. That's why the appealing process exists.