1. crazy char window

Hi dear warmane team:

I have a very strange problem and I can't find the solution, left clicking on any part of the screen or on any target the character window opens. I tried to restore default settings and it didn't work, disabling the addons didn't work, changing resolution and video settings didn't work, I don't know what to do anymore and it's horrible to play like that with the character window opening all the time. Please some idea of ​​this error may be generated, it only happens with lich king

2. What's the character window? The character selection screen? The inspect dialog?

3. the "C" window that show equipment and stats

4. Hi dear warmane team:

I have a very strange problem and I can't find the solution, left clicking on any part of the screen or on any target the character window opens. I tried to restore default settings and it didn't work, disabling the addons didn't work, changing resolution and video settings didn't work, I don't know what to do anymore and it's horrible to play like that with the character window opening all the time. Please some idea of ​​this error may be generated, it only happens with lich king

hahaha I can't believe this ****... I just solved it and I still do not understand what the problem was but in any case with the maximized window mode this does not happen to me .... if someone other have this problem then well... here is the solution