1. Wtf is this -_-

I wanted to buy myself a weapon for my hpala so went put money in the card and here i am unable to donate getting the same error "Transaction wasn't completed! :(" and thats it. No explanation no anything i thought maybe i fked up the name or something nope. It just doesnt want to take my money. Tried different browser and incognito just no. Wtf is this warmane the system/w.e its called that u used before was way better this is just a joke im trying to support u guys and give you money and u just dont want it.

2. It's most likely due to Paymentwall. If you can donate via prepaid cards (e.g paysafecard), I recommend using it.

3. I use MasterCard and i have donated once before when tbc was released and i didnt have a problem back then. Idkn can u guys give me advice on what might be going on because in an hour or something i will rage the **** out and just go to the bank and make them fkin fix it or ill start yelling.

4. It's most likely Paymentwalls fraud detection system that is causing the problem. Your bank can't fix that. Your options are either contacting Paymentwall support (where they will most likely ask for pictures of some documents) or using prepaid cards (like Paysafecard or Mint) or gift cards instead.

5. This has to be some kind of joke right :D ... right? WHY Just Tell me WHY did you have to switch to paymentcucks. Now u want me to write to their support which will prbly take days and send them pictures of my documents ???

6. I am not saying that you have to do it. I mentioned both options but I would suggest using prepaid cards or gift cards.

7. can u suggest me any options im from eu(Bulgaria)

8. You might be able to buy Paysafecard at some locations in Bulgaria.

Or you can buy Mint online, either from the official site or from a reseller:
    https://www.mintprepaid.com/
    https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...repaid-card-eu

9. So last question i ordered the mint card but it says it need 1-2 days. So after that i will get a code and will be able to enter it and get my weapon no problem right? Right? :D

10. Yes, there should be no issues when donating with Mint.