1. SoloQ for Icecrown

Greetings,

Much of the community believes that allowing players from the Icecrown realm to participate in SoloQ would have a great impact on activity in the ladder. As players from all of the Wrath realms already compete with each other, it seems that this would be a great addition to the experiences we are currently offered by Warmane.

Obviously there would need to be a gear checking system in place so that undergeared players cannot access the arena mode. There is a system that checks for enchants, specs, etc in place on Blackrock, which should be able to function on Icecrown as well. Perhaps a minimum ilvl of 251 would be an appropriate threshold with full enchants and gems.

Perhaps this could be extended to Lordaeron as well, but I'm not familiar with the community there so I haven't heard or seen any interest from them. As I stated in the beginning, I've spoken with many players on both realms who all have a high interest in this change. Thank you for your consideration, and please comment with any potential concerns or suggestions in regards to adding SoloQ for Icecrown.

Cheers,
    Colossalxx

2. Greetings,

Much of the community believes that allowing players from the Icecrown realm to participate in SoloQ would have a great impact on activity in the ladder. As players from all of the Wrath realms already compete with each other, it seems that this would be a great addition to the experiences we are currently offered by Warmane.

Obviously there would need to be a gear checking system in place so that undergeared players cannot access the arena mode. There is a system that checks for enchants, specs, etc in place on Blackrock, which should be able to function on Icecrown as well. Perhaps a minimum ilvl of 251 would be an appropriate threshold with full enchants and gems.

Perhaps this could be extended to Lordaeron as well, but I'm not familiar with the community there so I haven't heard or seen any interest from them. As I stated in the beginning, I've spoken with many players on both realms who all have a high interest in this change. Thank you for your consideration, and please comment with any potential concerns or suggestions in regards to adding SoloQ for Icecrown.

Cheers,
    Colossalxx
    Yes this is good idea, vote for it!

Sandzzy
    It would also be great, if SoloQ on all realms could queue crossrealm like, it is bad on Blackrock, when you have to wait 5 minutes before every SoloQ match, with a crossrealm SoloQ this time would drastically decrease. Just need to consider the skill differences between players, because it is also bad to play with low experienced, beginner players (so I have the idea to create rating requirement for Iceceown crossrealm SoloQ, like you could queue crossrealm SoloQ on Icecrown only over 1700 rating).