1. lvl 19 WSG Hunter Cap

Hi if you ever played 19s van-wotlk, you prob know hunters are the ultimate pvp class and when one side has 3 and the other none the games are always a snooze-fest and boring af.
    And after a game like that WSG dont pop for sometimes up to an hour, which ultimately hurts the 19s population (ppl cba waiting so they log off/stop playing 19s)

Could we have like a cap of 1 hunter per side or some matchmaking that evens the amount of hunters on each side as to make for more inclusive and exciting/fun games?

Thanks in advance.
    Edited: August 23, 2019

2. That's not doable. What that would create is just more people giving up on twinking because if one hunter gets in, then other 2 or 3 that would normally join can't effectively making the BGs 3v3's.

3. I dont think you understood my proposal.

I think a matchmaking system that tries to even out amount of hunters would be a big improvement for twinking since everone just AFK's games where one side has 3+ hunters.
    And then there is no queue pop for 1hour+ usually.
    Games would'nt be 3v3. rofl.
    Are you implying that the regular lvl 19 WSG games has one side queuing 7-8 hunters on the regular or? Tbh that would just exacerbate the situation and further justify the need for a hunter cap/matchmaking.
    Most I've witnessed has been 5 hunters on ally. Plenty of other classes to choose from/queue.

It would, au contraire, incentivize people to not roll/queue hunter, which in turn would make the games far more enjoyable/competitive for everybody.
    Yesterday we had a wsg where horde had one of each class for instance. Perfectly doable and sustainable. Sadly ally had 4 hunters roaming mid, so horde afk'd and games stopped for the night -.-

Detailed explanation :
    Say one side has 3 hunters queued, the other only 1. Then only 1 of the 3 on the first faction would get a pop, same as the 1 hunter on the 2nd faction.
    The last 2 will not get a pop until the 2nd faction has 1 more quing hunter. Then it would pop for the next in line hunter on the 1st faction.

In the long run it would be a Win-Win for everyone.
    Especially the hunter players, as in they would improve as players, rather than getting carried by fotm(xpansion) making the games even more nail-biting competitive and in turn even more fun.
    Edited: October 16, 2019

4. Yeah....no, I don't think implementing something THIS hard for the slight possibility to make lvl19 PvP more enjoyable(which I doubt it would) is a good idea.
    This just sounds very hard to script und quite unnecessary(it would be raidfinder for bg's which already has a queue system)

5. TLDR: hunters OP, make hunters wait hours in queue

Jeez, come on, don't walk into the traps. Next is limiting the number of healers, shadowmournes, rogues, maybe even DKs because grip is tough.
    It's random and you randomly play vs 15 hunters just like you randomly play vs 0 hunters.

6. TLDR: hunters OP, make hunters wait hours in queue

Jeez, come on, don't walk into the traps. Next is limiting the number of healers, shadowmournes, rogues, maybe even DKs because grip is tough.
    It's random and you randomly play vs 15 hunters just like you randomly play vs 0 hunters.
    What a funny remark,
    Shadowmournes and DK's are not applicable to the 19's bracket, nor is a roster of 15 players since only WSG is queue-able.
    Hunters only have immolation trap @19, lol, its de facto the least relevant spell in their toolkit in regards to their performance.

Whats wrong with letting 1-2 players wait longer when the effect is beneficial to so many more, I mean I find it a reasonable "time-out" for the power gained by virtue of playing a hunter.
    Want to cheese the games = wait longer.
    This way the other 18+ ppl can have fun and nail-biting exciting games, rather than just looking for which side has more hunters to determine if they should AFK or not, which is fun for no-one I'd presume, or rather hope.
    And I too play/have a hunter, but it's so boring having to be forced to play hunter to even the sides / lessen the imbalance.
    A cap of 2 hunters or a system that evens out the amount (games with 5+ hunters on each side would still occur, just not the ones where one side has 3+ the other none)
    It's a win-win.

In the good old days of retail WotLK, the community (at least where I played), would work together (cross-faction) to limit/even the amount of hunters, and that made the games pop instantly one after the other all day and night.
    Here, one side has 2+ hunters the other 1/none, and the games stop popping for min. 1 hour.
    Edited: October 28, 2019