1. Seasonal PVP

I am gonna basically steal this idea from Seasonal Diablo 3.

So basically what I think would be interesting is seasonal PVP, everyone on any server with level 80 can participate, seasonal character is optional. It would copy your main character professions and you would choose your starting spec and be given the crafted level 78 starting gear with basic pvp trinket. This is to give everyone a fair starting point. Unlike how Blackrock currently works, where they get free furious gear vs people on Icecrown or Lorderon in pve/or crafted PVE gear..

PVE items are not allowed in Seasonal content such as Arena or BGs, they can be used in WG and in WPVP. At the end of the season there would be some type of reward system for different categories, top healers over the season, top dpsers, top defenders, top flag carriers, and of course top arena teams. There might be rewards such as cosmetics that could carry over through seasons or special titles etc.

Each season lasts maybe 6 months and after the season ends all gear obtained is wiped. The title/reward is account bound, seasonal characters can not be sold or traded. When a new season starts everyone is back to level 78 starting gear, or they can participate in non-seasonal pvp where anything goes. Kinda like how in D3 you can choose to do seasonal or non-seasonal. It would also be nice to see win/losses for all seasons pvp content say a person goes to WSG WIN/LOSS/AFK. If a person has a high number of AFK's they would be removed from the season.

I think it would spice up the PVP scene and be a way to provide some balance for people who like to pvp. I'm sure there would be some other awesome ideas to make this even better.

2. Wow already has seasons, the idea by itself isn't bad but WoW has different seasons.

Sandzzy
    You better just play on Blackrock instead (otherwise it will badly affect the still too low population), you can do the same, the purpose of the realm is exactly this, an instant 80, free Relentless, PvP realm (with seasons)...
    Maybe ask for account bound rewards from Blackrock, what you earn could be used on other realms too.
    In my opinion, faster arena point gain would make the server better btw (more alive) on PvP side, as I mentioned in my last post (Changes for Blackrock).

Also:
    Not enough players would play this seasonal PvP thing, most of them would just gather permanent gear for their characters, or play with PvE items. Losing the acquired gear after months would not motivate players to play.
    I do not see the point why would people play on a seasonal realm, if Warmane still has a realm for PvP with permanent items (they just need to balance crossrealm more, as I mentioned in my post too), this game is different.
    PvP is bad in lvl 78 crafted gear (not balanced properly, or would be too weak against fully geared characters, I hate s5, s6 PvP too, PvP start to became better over s7), and even without PvE items (some classes/spec need them to be viable, because of stats, imagine poor warriors without armor penetration).
    Horrible ideas tbh.
    Edited: August 24, 2019

4. I'm on board - sounds like a good idea! Don't listen to the *****s who want to keep the status quo. Buncha crybabies.

5. Wow already has seasons, the idea by itself isn't bad but WoW has different seasons.
    Obviously I am aware WOW has seasons, however since we are Frozen on WOTLK there are no seasons advancing past season 8.

6. Obviously I am aware WOW has seasons, however since we are Frozen on WOTLK there are no seasons advancing past season 8.
    Warmane is already wiping the ladder and giving top 10 players titles so you can count that as a "season".

7. Warmane is already wiping the ladder and giving top 10 players titles so you can count that as a "season".
    Thats an Arena Season Bro.