Hello.

Its august 23 , realm time 22;21 when im writing these lines.A few minutes ago , an ICC10 HC run i was the leader of ended .At the start of the raid , i asked for ms changes , a warrior whisped me with changing he's ms to tank and a boomy changing he's ms to feral.At the end of the raid , it was just me and the boomy who's ms was feral , in the raid group.We rolled for the whispering fanged skull , dps trinket...i won the rolling , but then the paladin tank rolled too...and he won , but he didnt actually won , because he didnt tell me his MS.We were arguing for a while and i told him several times to show me the screenshot about his MS change , cuz he claimed he has it.He refused several time and threathened me with report.

Honestly , I dont remember his MS change , and dont belive he has a screenshot about it , cuz he just didnt tell me.
Any advices , comments? Honestly I dont think that I will get banned , cuz I think that Im the good guy of this story , I dont have screenshot about the ms change , but i have the druid guy to prove me that only 2 ppl changed MS and the paladin was none of them.