1. Realms First ICC NAXX Etc.

There should be a yearly reset of the achievement to let other guilds or players get the chance to be the realms first.

2. No there shouldn't. That's pointless and dumb, ridding the achievement of the importance.

3. No there shouldn't. That's pointless and dumb, ridding the achievement of the importance.
    They should matter, but they don't atm, because after the servers got back under the name of "warmane" and went live at a time where 80% of the servers core guilds was deep asleep it only favoured the american raiders who was awake at that time.
    No one was even notified when the servers was comming back up, until AFTER they went up.
    1 Guild in particular got 3 different Realm first (I belive, if not more), I think you know which one (same guild which had some of warmanes staff in it, which makes a lot of people talk)
    Not everyone could compete for this after the server restart either, only those who had a lot of donators within the guild who got instant bis gear back from coin refunds and old players who got a lot of vote points could possibly get a chanse.

So talking about the "importance" of these achieves would be a joke, I agree with OP at some point Warmane should do a reset of them at peak times where everyone stands a fair chanse, but only do it 1 time, not yearly.
    Edited: August 26, 2019

4. They should matter, but they don't atm, because after the servers got back under the name of "warmane" and went live at a time where 80% of the servers core guilds was deep asleep it only favoured the american raiders who was awake at that time.
    No one was even notified when the servers was comming back up, until AFTER they went up.
    1 Guild in particular got 3 different Realm first (I belive, if not more), I think you know which one (same guild which had some of warmanes staff in it, which makes a lot of people talk)
    Not everyone could compete for this after the server restart either, only those who had a lot of donators within the guild who got instant bis gear back from coin refunds and old players who got a lot of vote points could possibly get a chanse.

So talking about the "importance" of these achieves would be a joke, I agree with OP at some point Warmane should do a reset of them at peak times where everyone stands a fair chanse, but only do it 1 time, not yearly.
    Good point of view

5. This idea makes no sence. Haha yeah, I remember those days Disktrasa

6. They should matter, but they don't atm, because after the servers got back under the name of "warmane" and went live at a time where 80% of the servers core guilds was deep asleep it only favoured the american raiders who was awake at that time.

Well i think it's incorrect that only few ppl who were lucky to be online got the chance to get achi,i remember that i got my Obsidian Slayer achi 3 days after realms started and many ppl have done realm first Sartharion already,i believe realm first was available for 7 days after lunch altho i will agree not everyone could get realm first ulduar icc not even naxx because gear for non donors provided after reset was very low and u can't gear up enough in 7 days,except donors or ppl who donated before and got lots of coins,but anyhow i agree with the post they should make this possible in future,and maybe also reset the Scarab Gong questline as well.

7. They really aren't achievements that should be handed around once a year. Kinda defeats the purpose of "Realm's First".

8. Ok. This is going to take a while to sort through the lies here but please bear with me....
    They should matter, but they don't atm, because after the servers got back under the name of "warmane" and went live at a time where 80% of the servers core guilds was deep asleep it only favoured the american raiders who was awake at that time.
    What lol? Dignity was all EU and got the RF LoD. Aurora Had 3 US players (Gaybraham, Funky, Chaoren) and the rest were EU. Both guilds raided at EU times for their kills. SMH... the only 3 that were even available at the start were obsidian slayer, TOGC, and LoD. show me anyone in anyone of those guilds who has all 3 feats of strength. i can tell already you were not here for the warmane reset or you would know that the other 3 realm firsts (magic seeker, deaths demise, celestial defender) were only available a year later bc of the core update. had you played then you would know that. so there were plenty of people on then who had plenty of warning (it was posted on the front page) when the core would be updated and those titles available. it favored no one except those prepared. Celestial defender was also available on deathwing quite a long time since all core update releases got released a week earlier on deathwing than ragnaros yet was killed much later than ragnaros, dignity for whatever took forever to get the kill.

and it was not until 5 days after they came back up that Aurora and Dignity got their kills (you have to kill normal to unlock Heroic...smh) You can clearly see this in achievements of players who have the title comparing the day they hit 80 (the moment they logged in at launch) with the day the kill happened. you are clearly delusional if you think the day the servers came up the kills came as well at least in the case of LoD for both said guilds.

same guild which had some of warmanes staff in it, which makes a lot of people talk
    ....................................dude. omg..... no warmane staff was in either run lol where are you getting this crazy info from? seriously? Dignity run all got banned bc the tank did not have icc debuff so you think staff that somehow got a raidspot over people in the guild/friends (Dignity run was not a full guild run) then banned themselves? Aurora as anyone knows from back then quite hated most of the staff and it was a full guild run. So according to you they banned themselves or somehow snuck into aurora and got the kill? besides the fact that both assumptions are absurd it never happened. ask anyone in the staff most of whom do not play. If you think they somehow got a RF title a year later during core updates with both guilds running full guild runs then you are delusional. Go ahead though show me one staff member who will admit they got a RF kill with either of those guilds.

only those who had a lot of donators within the guild who got instant bis gear back from coin refunds and old players who got a lot of vote points could possibly get a chanse.
    o really? in both runs they were gearing as they went (dont forget they had to clear normal first in order to even unlock Heroic) no legendaries as they were not added back into the game at that time also no ashen bands. most of the "top guilds" actually never donated a whole lot other than to skip the que thus they were gearing and gemming as they went. The streams are out there from those runs. i suggest you rewatch them.

they are a joke. its a private server. but just because you have your lies all confused with what happened and you want a title that others worked hard to get and was available to all players with plenty of warning and time does not mean you get to beg for a chance at it. its clear with the little knowledge (lies) you possess already that you wouldent get them anyways. besides they would have to reset the server for that to happen or add them in manually and thus it would not do the server wide announcement as it does when the first 25 players get it. so you want everyone running around with magic seeker or deaths demise? get real. you are just jealous and obviously full of untruths.
    Edited: August 28, 2019