1. Easiest healer for 5-mans

What healer is the "easiest" or most noob-friendly to play for 5-man dungeons? (And maybe normal 25 raids, but mostly dungeons).

2. Dunno but CoH-Priest is always easy a.f. Never had any trouble and im a ****ty priest.

3. Just don't go for a Holy Paladin as he is a tank healer and doesn't have any group healing abilities, at all. Not saying he's weak, just a little harder to keep groups alive. Other than that, I'd say all classes are fine.

4. Just don't go for a Holy Paladin as he is a tank healer and doesn't have any group healing abilities, at all. Not saying he's weak, just a little harder to keep groups alive. Other than that, I'd say all classes are fine.
    U wot m8
    Pally excels on keeping groups alive, you have plenty of resources and an endless mana pool to waste. It's not a begginer's choice but it is a nobrainer once you know the basics. The best possible choice "for a noob" is shaman ofc. tons of utility/buff on totems and you have massive single target and group heals, can revive inside instances (make sure you let the group know you're off cd so they don't release), even when I don't play resto myself (used to, nowadays I just play Hpal), I can tell you it is a really noob friendly spec.

5. Holy priest once I started getting loot matching my lvl around 30 i was able to heal with ease. I did find that mana became an issue only if some of my gear were low compared to my level but if you're leveling by running dungeons highly recommend that. 25 man raid is a little tougher, i find that group request i go offspec to shadow priest with a 5.4GS NM but if you get all T10 sanctified gear set and all good gear Holy priest is a mean machine in raids.

Besides that druid I have seen to have great healing for mobs and resto sham I never had a problem with in retail and will always be my favorite healer.

I wouldn't know about holy Pali's for healing in ICC25 raids either, same case my holy priest, theirs probably already ret palis doing DPS so all buffs are their its just a matter of who has the better heals.