1. How to acquire Heroic Daily quests (Proof of Demise)?

According to WoWDB, the NPC name Archmage Lan'dalock should provide daily heroic quests but I have never seen such quests given by him beside weekly raid quest. Recently someone shared a heroic daily quest in my raid and I am curious on how to obtain these quests as it provides 2 EoF while I'v already done HRDF for the day.

2. Quest is bugged as i know.
    You get quest when you loot quest item after killing boss you are supposed.. cuz he drops it even if you dont have quest..

3. You shouldn't be able to obtain those extra two frosts per day. As far as I can remember, the daily HC dungeon quests were completely removed from the game and replaced by the weekly raid quests given by the same NPC (in 3.3.0 patch). The dungeon finder was implemented into the game, awarding those 2 frosts per day for queing up for a random heroic dungeon.

Not exactly sure how someone was able to get their hands on those quests. I know that they were available on Lordaeron while I used to play there, as the server did not have rdf enabled back then, but they shouldn't be available on Icecrown as it runs on the version of the game that did not have these quests at all.

Either way, I hope this clarifies things. The 2 EoF you get from your daily HC is/should be the only way you get them outside of raiding (quests included) or the one time completion quests like the FoS/PoS/HoR chain quest.

4. Thing is, people share and spread that quest just to mess with people.

You can't finish it, all it does is takes space in your quest log.

5. Well that's unfortunate. Here I thought there was a way to get 4 Eof from heroics per day. Thanks for the intel, now I won't need to ponder on this anymore.