1. What's wrong with me?

I am lvl 80 human arms warrior in Lordaeron wotlk with gearscore of 4900. I get constantly kicked out from dungeon groups because everyone is pissed with my low ability to make damage. My damage is 1598-1915 and dps 569.8. Wrong gems and enchantmens perhaps? I'm really desperate PLS help!

2. I am lvl 80 human arms warrior in Lordaeron wotlk with gearscore of 4900. I get constantly kicked out from dungeon groups because everyone is pissed with my low ability to make damage. My damage is 1598-1915 and dps 569.8. Wrong gems and enchantmens perhaps? I'm really desperate PLS help!
    Arms warrior isn't a dps class. You got some burst, which is good for pvp, but for constant dps fury is much more preferred.

although 569 dps is extremely low even for arms, especially if you have 4,9k gs, so something must be wrong in your rotation.
    I mean, on my crafting pvp gear with i187 weapon arms warrior I do ~2k dps.

3. Shambler, look at his comment and think about that again. I'm pretty sure he doesnt use any addon for this damage stattistics and just looks at the character screen totem which tells me 2 things: He is very, very new to this game and therefore probably lacks skill and he so far has not had the idea to check any half decent guide to change this.
    As for you with the low dmg and name i wouldnt even consider inviting, give it time and start reading guides, google is your friend for such an old game.

4. Shambler, look at his comment and think about that again. I'm pretty sure he doesnt use any addon for this damage stattistics and just looks at the character screen totem which tells me 2 things: He is very, very new to this game and therefore probably lacks skill and he so far has not had the idea to check any half decent guide to change this.
    As for you with the low dmg and name i wouldnt even consider inviting, give it time and start reading guides, google is your friend for such an old game.
    if he has the gs addon, I don't see why not having recount/skada

5. I played arms warrior and I had pretty decent damage. Your damage mainly comes from heroic strike and bleeds. You have trauma/rend and frenzy. They all give boost to bleedings which leads to huge damage on single target. + Having free execute from talents and more crit for axe.

You probably don't do rotation good or have spellpower and some useless gear. If nothing helps > go fury.

6. Are you full PvE? Or you wear Resilence (PvP) gear?

Are you hit capped? 7-9% hit chance?

Are you geming Armor Penetration?

Do you have correct Arms PvE talents? Or you running around with same talents you do PvP with?

Have you read: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=107030 ?