1. Noob RDF question, plz help!

Hello! I've never used RDF while leveling but i want to try. If i roll a retri pally can i go as a healer (at least for the lower levels)? Thx!

2. If you are so noob that u have to ask this, please dont. U **** up rdf for the four other people in the queue that have the badluck to get you in their party and besides pissing off people, u dont have any advantage either.
    Get to know your class and its limits, then its no problem to help out in other roles (if you got the 2nd gear for it)

3. Hello! I've never used RDF while leveling but i want to try. If i roll a retri pally can i go as a healer (at least for the lower levels)? Thx!
    Spec doesn't matter much at lower levels, so you can heal on whatever spec you have without any problem. Around lvl 30 it will start getting hard healing without the specific gear, and around 40-50 it will get hard to heal without Holy spec.

gear wouldn't be a problem, as it's not hard getting yourself a healing set with int/sp while leveling, but unless you have ****load of gold (for dual spec), I think at 40-50 decide if you want to swap completely to holy or stop healing in dungeons.

4. Yes you can go, but don't expect to heal good as hpala. Also please don't be one of those guys: ''Hey guys im ret but i gonna roll for healer spec 'cause I can''. Everybody hate those njina needers.

5. Yes you can go, but don't expect to heal good as hpala. Also please don't be one of those guys: ''Hey guys im ret but i gonna roll for healer spec 'cause I can''. Everybody hate those njina needers.
    When leveled my pala I just asked if people need stuff before needing them. No one had an issue for me rolling stuff for my OS if no one needed the item for ms. Same as for when leveled my enh shammy.
    In addition, most healers/casters on low levels wear leather/cloth so not many people roll for mail/plate gear with sp/int.