1. Can i refund item i bought from store?

Hey there!
    I bought a store donate item which is 23 coins to my shadow priest. The item is Bloodsurge. Which is sword... I just missclicked.. i didn't want to take this sword becaus the priest can't wear swords. I still haven't picked up the item from the post. Is there any way to refund this item?
    Thank you anyway!

2. You sure can. Just open an item misbuy ticket under My Account -> Support.

3. Hi if the item was picked up from post and worn is it still refundable even if it hasnt been 10 hrs since it was bought?

4. Hi if the item was picked up from post and worn is it still refundable even if it hasnt been 10 hrs since it was bought?
    so long as you open the ticket within 24h of purchase you'll be fine. unless it was a mount. they don't refund mounts

5. how do i contact them? because i cant make a ticket due to it only has one category which is ban appeal. and thank you for the reply

6. how do i contact them? because i cant make a ticket due to it only has one category which is ban appeal. and thank you for the reply
    did you buy the item with points or coins? point shop has no support. if you got it with coins but can't send a premium ticket than send an email to [email protected]

7. the item i bought was Ring of Rapid Ascent for 23 coins and thank you very much for the help i just mailed them hope i get a refund <3