1. Pls stop this

It's impossible to play in cross pvp versus icecrown people, everyone just outscale you in gear, pls stop cross realm pvp, and let comunity from lordaeron have a better time

2. so what about the high geared loarderon people that actually like cross realm arenas/bgs so they dont wait in q for hours? should their hard work to gear up and chance to compete vs all other realms just be shred to smithereens just because you picked a 1x realm and are now crying its unfair? its how it is....its more pros than cons....you wil, one day gear up and then enjoy the feature....untill then stfu and grind it out

3. oh yeah, that large collective of >6.3k geared players of lordaeron will suffer so much.

4. so what about the high geared loarderon people that actually like cross realm arenas/bgs so they dont wait in q for hours? should their hard work to gear up and chance to compete vs all other realms just be shred to smithereens just because you picked a 1x realm and are now crying its unfair? its how it is....its more pros than cons....you wil, one day gear up and then enjoy the feature....untill then stfu and grind it out
    Only 2 pros I can think of is faster queues, and more challenging pvp. On the other hand there are countless cons, and we keep findind more and more of them each day.

5. It's impossible to play in cross pvp versus icecrown people, everyone just outscale you in gear, pls stop cross realm pvp, and let comunity from lordaeron have a better time
    Babyrage :D dude cross realm is probably the only thing making Lordareon PvP great again :D I do remember queus lasting foerver on my Allaince Lordareon characters when I played there about a year ago.

6. i guess the queue time WAS a problem, but now with that Mercenery BS alliance players can queue as horde to hurry things up...