1. FROST DK OR UNHOLY IN 2v2

Im only interested in 2v2, i guess that unholy is better in 3v3.

So im planning to play with a hpal or disc priest in 2v2, what's the better spec to play for some serious burst and control?

Right now im close to BiS gear, and i want to hear ur opinions.. I see top DK players are specced DW frost, so please help me decide :)

2. Unholy is always better than frost as far as PvP goes.
    Top DK players play unholy PvP and probably just have frost OS for PvE.
    Frost, along with blood is unviable in any sort of PvP due to the fact you can't prevent healers from dispelling your diseases effectively cutting your DPS by atleast 40%.

3. You are mistaken ragnar lothbrok. Fdk+Hpala is viable in highrated arena and can even make it in the top 10. It performs better against warrior/Hpala than Unholy does but its weak against caster.

4. Unholy is always better than frost as far as PvP goes.
    Top DK players play unholy PvP and probably just have frost OS for PvE.
    Frost, along with blood is unviable in any sort of PvP due to the fact you can't prevent healers from dispelling your diseases effectively cutting your DPS by atleast 40%.
    It always amazes me how this expansion is more the 10 years old yet some people still keep saying frost is unviable in pvp. And yet say that full of confidence xD.

- For 2s hpal is way better for fdk then disc. Disc is better with unh as unholy can peel better (undispellable slows + shorter grip) and has bigger overall dmg then frost. Frost has better burst during dual DV proc.
    -Create pressure with hungering cold when healer or dps is low on hp, followed by correct pala stun. Although it seems easy to perform, you would be amazed how many hpals **** this up (guess 90% of them are too dumb to play with anyone else successfully then warrior -.-). Some form of communication is MANDATORY.
    -As truthwow said, fdk is weaker against casters. For that reason glyph of AMS is a must, followed by decent amount of resi (aim 1200).
    - In 3v3 dont like, solo que ("puke"). Unh is here better by a mile...

5. unh/hpal vs awar/hpal same gear and exp is like 9/10 wins for awar team. Against fdk/hpal is at least 50/50, even better ratio for fdk if this was 3.3.5 b patch.

6. - In 3v3 dont like, solo que ("puke"). Unh is here better by a mile...
    Have you tried Fdk, Pwarr and Hpala in 3s? I'm curious if it's viable in this meta.

7. Have you tried Fdk, Pwarr and Hpala in 3s? I'm curious if it's viable in this meta.
    Never, but y heard it is good (probably bcs of nice amount of cc). Guess fdk would how to go deeper into blood tree to reach improved rune tap 3/3...

8. Never, but y heard it is good (probably bcs of nice amount of cc). Guess fdk would how to go deeper into blood tree to reach improved rune tap 3/3...
    Why do you think rune tap would be required?
    The talent looked always pretty weak to me.

Saewelo
    Why do you think rune tap would be required?
    The talent looked always pretty weak to me.
    To compensate the lack of death strike (dispellable dots as frost) I guess.

10. Of course Frost is viable in 2s with a good hpal it can get top10 for sure, but Unholy/Disc is far better, honestly you can get top10 if not even higher as hpal/udk too the only problem you'll have is warpal teams but you can still win and disc/ret since it's pretty hard to kill with a hpaladin.