1. Is there PVE?

Hi guys, I wanted to know if PVE works and do players play? Thanks in advance

2. You should be a little bit more specific. Meanwhile, huge YES for you, because the PvE part of the server is bigger than the PvP one. Checkout /global channel, as you can find invitations to lots of different raids, even from any of the previous Wow expansions. Everything is scripted, make sure you remember the tactics before the encounter.

3. Yes pve is active but don't expect to do heroic raids with pug groups. It's cancer out there, find a guild (good one not some *****s/jokes) or make your own guild. You can try making your own raid but then type that you need better gear score and more geared people. Even 6k gs people can wipe on gunship for 6 times. Good thing about donors.

Edit: I also don't know why word ''id*ot'' is censored but oh well, we live in world where everything is ''too harsh and offensive to flakes''.

4. how about you spend some time in the server and find out

5. Even 6k gs people can wipe on gunship for 6 times. Good thing about donors.
    Donating keeps server alive, you're welcome.
    Being a donator doesn't mean they know the game. Not being a donator doesn't mean they know the game.

Here's a new word for you to study:
    disorganized

adjective
    not properly planned and controlled.
    "the campaign was hopelessly disorganized"
    synonyms: disorderly, disordered, unorganized, mixed up, jumbled, muddled, untidy, messy, cluttered, chaotic, confused, topsy-turvy, haphazard, random;

unable to plan one's activities efficiently.
    "she's very muddled and disorganized"
    synonyms: unmethodical, unsystematic, undisciplined, unorganized, badly organized, unprepared, inefficient, ineffective, ineffectual, incapable;

6. Donating keeps server alive, you're welcome.
    Being a donator doesn't mean they know the game. Not being a donator doesn't mean they know the game.

Here's a new word for you to study:
    Here's one word for you to study:

Ignored

I really don't wanna talk anymore to people like you. You say they keep server alive yet you do not understand how big problem is when they lack game knowledge. And you still support them, 'cause hey they have money. Not amymore I'm listening to this. Goodbye

7. You say they keep server alive yet you do not understand how big problem is when they lack game knowledge.
    How is that a problem? Seems to me that you have a problem and cant tell if someone has knowledge or not. By your logic new players joining who don't have "game knowledge" is a problem?
    It is entirely your personal problem, what advice I can give you - start by deleting GS addon and don't judge people by their gear. Talk to them. Fix your own faults and world will be a better place.

8. Nah. No PvE here. Everything is bugged. 12.000 people running around here just spaming /dance :D

Dude you need to paly a bit here first :D this is the best WotLK server out there by far :D for PvE

9. I really don't wanna talk anymore to people like you. You say they keep server alive yet you do not understand how big problem is when they lack game knowledge. And you still support them, 'cause hey they have money. Not amymore I'm listening to this. Goodbye
    I don't really understand you. What does it matter if player donates or not, and doesn't know some game mechanic? They'll learn just like everybody else. Do you expect donators to be some all knowing perfect life forms after they've donated? No. They are human, save as everybody else.

Back on topic: There's a lot into PvE. People raid, hang out, do fun stuff, clear old and endgame content. PvE is very much alive. All you need to do is find friends to play with. Being solo isn't that much fun.