1. Patchwerk 5 boxed; Arcane mana issues

Hi,
    Today I managed to 5 box Patchwerk on 3rd try totall on Lordaeron with 5,15k+- gs on all chars.
    https://imgur.com/V1CVKIy

I had received weekly Q for him last week and did 2 tries (enrage wipe at 1% on first and at 3% second attempt).
    This week I finally accumulated enough frosties to buy 2nd T10 piece for my DPSs and also some macro tweaking and he fell.
    According to Scada fight took about 6 mins so it was really close.

Unfortunatelly my mage has serious mana issues during the fight, so he ate 2 mana gems, 2 evos, inerv, hymn and I almost had to use mana tide in the end.
    It is standard arcane spec rotating 4x blasts -> missiles and trinkets/arcane power/pom/icy veins on CD.
    3x blast is more mana friendly but also pulls 1k dps less on average.
    Shp is keeping replenishment up the whole time.
    Are there any tricks to it ?

Thnx,
    Tutella

2. Bit off topic, but I've tried to incorporate Boomkins several times now, but never managed to reach the type of DPS like in your SS.
    Any tips?

3. Hi,
    It has been posted on this forum somewhere already (not by me).
    Basically you make 1 toggle key to switch between sending 1 and 2 to the boomkin.
    1 is where I have Wrath macro:
    /castsequence reset=target/10 Insect swarm, null
    /cast Wrath

It will cast IS on one target then continue with Wraths. If the key is not pressed for 10 second (during the Starfire Eclipse proc) the castsequence resets and next time 1 is send to the char IS is re-applied.
    Duration of the Eclipse and high chance of proc due to decent crit rating roughly means that uptime of the DoTs is close to 100%.

2 is for the Starfire macro which is the same just swap IS for Moonfire and Wrath for Starfire.

You also have to have some kind of proc addon to show on your main when the Eclipse procs. I stick with Jamba procs as it is sufficient for me.
    Watching for the proc takes some time to get used to, but now I do it automatically, but wouldn't want to do it for more than one boomkin.

Of course the dps is also enhanced by great synergy of my group.

BR,
    Tutella

4. Awesome! I'll be giving that a go once I finish my current team :)
    Thanks a lot!