1. Support Outland

This is the best Burning Crusade Server there is right now.

Everything works, theres even Sunwell which is a feat in of itself. Lets be honest the population took a pretty big hit with Classic.

I am leveling on Alliance and its quite difficult as its pretty lonely. I am going to persevere anyway because I want to support this server and see it grow. If you guys could perhaps try to advertise this server some that would be great.

If you play on Icecrown (I do as well) you should try to support this server and just make an alt with a few friends on the Burning Crusade Server.

Its a really really good server but from the looks of it right now, at least on Alliance. It looks to me like most people do Arenas, and I was looking forward to Raiding and expected there to be pugs like there are on Icecrown and aside from one or two heroics I haven't seen any in Global. That needs to be fixed.
    Edited: August 31, 2019

2. The problem with Outland is it's a x1 server disguised as a x5 server.

x2 honor rate, x5 rep rate, x2 profession rate, and x1.5 arena point rate

PvP is much better on TBC compared to Wrath because gear matters less, classes are more balanced, Glaives don't add much compared to Shadowmourne, DKs and Ret paladins don't smash all other melee, less burst (more counter-play), but getting geared is so hard you need to donate.

PvE is also much harder for gearing and to start. This server is not going anywhere with its current system, and I believe it will eventually die if kept in this condition.

3. The rates do definitely need some work I expected Profs to be atleast 2x but they're not. BC is a Rep grind and you need Rep for literally everything.

Getting geared is fine if there's population to do Kara and Zul'Aman Pugs. Even 25m Pugs like The Eye or SSC. Or even BT Pugs honestly.

It just needs population and it would be fine. I expected to jump on this server and have it be just like Icecrown with Pugs all the time on Global but Global is empty aside from a few Heroics.

PVE is not hard to start, you get some Isle Rep > Do a few Dungeons > Magisters Normal > Heroics > Magisters Heroic > Kara/ZA Pugs > The Eye/SSC/BT Pugs. The real problem is no one is doing them.

It looks to me like everyone treats this like some half baked PVP Server where you log in for one day a week for Arenas and that's it. Where's the community in that? Log on and help people out, start some dungeons and gear up the new players. That and if you only log on for one day a week I'm sorry but you're really hurting the Population. We need some consistent numbers.

I saw a Heroic asking for a Tank this morning in Global offering 100G. They're offering Gold for a Tank. That's absolutely absurd. I would of done it for free if I was max level and had enough gear and I literally just started. We need to work together as a community to fix this kind of thing.
    Edited: August 31, 2019

4. the rates definitely need to be upped to make the realm more attractive. grinding rep/proffs is bad enough on icecrown. wouldn't even consider touching outland again unless the proff/rep rates were made on par with icecrown.

5. I think a really good way to attract new players aside from changing Profs and Rep Rates is to expand the Vote Rewards to Burning Crusade.

They could make a big announcement that they are newly going to add .5 to your Vote Reward each day if you have atleast one Level 70 on their Outland Server.

Then add exclusively Gear from Kara iLevel and Below. Like Tier 4 and Season 1 Items. Excluding all items from Gruul and Magtheridon's Lair aside from Tier. That way people would still Pug Gruul's Lair for items such as Dragonspine Trophy or the Shield. It'd also let people get some Pieces before they pug Kara for the Rep Ring.

I also suggest those items from Karazan should be only about 6-8 Vote Points or so for Outland.

Considering that some people might only want to play Burning Crusade. Those players would only get .5 Vote Points each day.

So those item's prices should keep that in mind.

Then players who even play on Icecrown would have incentive to atleast level a character to 70 for the increase to their Vote Points and players could have an easier time getting starter gear.

That would see a huge influx of population from Icecrown to Outland and benefit the players on both Realms.

6. I let the staff know in a direct message that the server could perhaps use some higher rates and Vote Rewards for starter gear. Hopefully this server gets some support.

7. Rip :c
    https://imgur.com/a/eA3TQkk

Guys we need to come together as a community and fix this. Outland really is an amazing server and the players there are really passionate about keeping it friendly alive and well.

Last night Global was dead silent, some Druid named Rsturbo on Alliance asked "Is anyone there" and I replied "Hey :D" Then I noticed that I got mail from him.

He sent me an insane amount of gold. 123 Gold, 26 Silver, and 66 Copper.

I'm trying to be optimistic here but I legitimately think this guy might of just quit and just mailed the first person he could find all his gold.

I mean I'll take the gold but I really hope this guy didn't just dip out :/ I'm trying to support the server here.

8. I love Outland, I love 5x XP, I played on Monster with 12xXP and on Symmetry with 1x XP and find the 5x the best.
    Unlike the XP, every other rate is too low.

I already said somewhere else and I will say here again:
    People already work hard at work or at school, they come to games to relax.
    When they see another hard work, they just say "freak off".

Killing 30 mobs to farm 20 mats is nice and people would do their professions with joy.
    Killing 150 mobs to get 20 items is deal breaker. Too slow.

PvP attracts people who want to prove themselves.
    PvE attracts much wider age range, which means more population.
    And better population.

More people with moral values and more people with stable income.

They are ready to get PvP-ed if their farming gives drops at acceptable rates.
    These rates here are way to low for that.

9. Bump because people on Global are talking about this issue.
    https://imgur.com/a/cgeFXsv

10. the server has dropped the population and we have a problem with only a bg AV, it never jumps takes 3 weeks in which no day being daily jumps to be able to do it, it requires 20 players in qq for it, you could change that to 6 players for example to What can we do that bg? We need AV emblems please fix that or give any option to change WSG brands to AV brands. Brands are necessary for the game, please solve that.

11. Smyth was just being truthful with you. He doesn't decide about such things or read feedbacks. He is from support and help with account issues, ban appeals, etc.

This board is the place to be listened. Not the 'Ask the Staff' or the support system. Unlike what some people think, all suggestions here are read by the Moderators and generally forwarded to our Staff chat were decisions are made. If a suggestion isn't accepted, doesn't mean we didn't acknowledged it.

Note: 'Ask the Staff' board is similar to Support & Q/A but replied by the Community managers (sometimes Moderators), things that the general public might not know. Support & Q/A is the best choice if your question is simple enough.

12. Smyth was just being truthful with you. He doesn't decide about such things or read feedbacks. He is from support and help with account issues, ban appeals, etc.

This board is the place to be listened. Not the 'Ask the Staff' or the support system. Unlike what some people think, all suggestions here are read by the Moderators and generally forwarded to our Staff chat were decisions are made. If a suggestion isn't accepted, doesn't mean we didn't acknowledged it.

Note: 'Ask the Staff' board is similar to Support & Q/A but replied by the Community managers (sometimes Moderators), things that the general public might not know. Support & Q/A is the best choice if your question is simple enough.
    That's a nice thing to know. Usually many suggestions end up without response. I am glad to know they are at least read by someone from the Staff.