1. Possible Newbie

Hey guys I am really wanting to get into a Warmane server, but I am torn about which one. I know I want it to be WoTLK or TBC. I had originally thought about going TBC since I never really played much during it's prime, and when I did it was no serious PVP or Hardcore raiding like in WoTLK. Only thing is I am worried I wont have people to play, and I am not sure about what classes and stuff like that are desired dps wise. Also, does anyone ever do any of the earlier raids? Thanks for taking the time to read this and any feedback yall might give!
    -Zurrielle

2. Go to icecrown, outland is pretty much dead and filled with bots.

3. Please go Outland and support the server or at the very least play both. The people on Outland are really passionate about keeping the server alive and well. I'm on Alliance you can add me Character Name: Cysthen

4. If you shouldn't know already: the outland and icecrown server both have a shop where you can buy everything for real money. If that should put you off you can play on lordaeron. I am really happy with the server and it actually feels blizzlike (except for pvp which is merged with icecrown and blackrock)

5. If you want high rates and can afford to pay 10 bucks to skip the que play on icecrown. if you want 1x rates/are poor play on lord.

6. Please go Outland and support the server or at the very least play both. The people on Outland are really passionate about keeping the server alive and well. I'm on Alliance you can add me Character Name: Cysthen
    Sorry been a minute and haven't had time to reply because computer broke down on me. Honestly playing on the TBC server appeals to me more because I never really played the expansion too much on release. The only thing I'm hesitant about is I'm afraid it will be like classic, in where basically only 1/4 of the specs are viable really. That's the main thing I love about WoTLK is how all the specs are at least decent for the most part. How is TBC, well, or at least the Outland Warmane server as far that is concerned?

7. The only thing I'm hesitant about is I'm afraid it will be like classic, in where basically only 1/4 of the specs are viable really. That's the main thing I love about WoTLK is how all the specs are at least decent for the most part. How is TBC, well, or at least the Outland Warmane server as far that is concerned?
    All specs are viable in TBC. It's like on Wotlk.

8. Invest your time on an active realm even if the queue skip costs around 10€.

Outland should be closed like Neltharion and Frostwolf will be in the future. 40%alli 60% horde is the faction balance at Outland, so choose wisely, if you wanna try it.

9. Invest your time on an active realm even if the queue skip costs around 10€.

Outland should be closed like Neltharion and Frostwolf will be in the future. 40%alli 60% horde is the faction balance at Outland, so choose wisely, if you wanna try it.
    Do you believe Outland wont last another year? Im kinda thinking after classic hype goes down a bit some ppl will want to try TBC and despite shop and stuff Outland is pretty good server ..

10. Do you believe Outland wont last another year? Im kinda thinking after classic hype goes down a bit some ppl will want to try TBC and despite shop and stuff Outland is pretty good server ..
    You mean the time when it was Pre-Classic 1500-2500 pop?

Warmane could have solve the server pop by increasing the rates by writing over the numbers for rep, xp gaining, profs, etc. They just don't want to invest any more time, not even small efforts to make SIGNIFFICANTLY BIG changes.

They know Outland will reach eventually the time when it has to be terminated, because it's in the End Game content already.

Then they might want a relaunch with nearly everything working and make even more profit than ever, because pve and pvp nerds would play here nonstop to live again one of the most balanced pvp expansion after MOP!

They CAN announce anytime like hey it's a bad april fool jokes we know, and we are late for years not just months, BUT we can finally give you the BEST free TBC experience, we made everything working on our Non-Official 2.4.3 Beta PTR PVP Server called: Outland.

Ps:
    Hint: No hate talk, pointing to the missed out potential, what makes Outland goes to loose like Medivh, Lordaeron, Neltharion and Frostwolf, bad to see what happened in Molten and ATs history, because Outland has Quality like the custom wotlk realm: Icecrown. Maybe in half year they gonna implement Transmog in TBC aswell as a non custom CONTENT. :)
    Edited: September 11, 2019

11. i just logged on and not one person was online on outland, whats going on?