1. WotLK - Disable Preform AV Enabler (from server core)

Ok so I'm pretty sure we can all argue that the stupid addon is destroying pvp.
    Regardless, instead of going into that, im gona provide a solution to block that **** without even bothering with detecting client stuff or addon presence.

What you do is:
    1) Whenever a Raid queues with 6 or more people, meaning: If a queue is made while inside a group that has 6 people or more, prevent all of its members from accessing the queue (Throw message to client "You cannot queue into BattleGrounds with more than 5 people").

Problem solved.

Aight.

2. Actually you don't need the addon and hardly anyone uses it. Just hit join as group with 6+ people and see for yourself, but note it only works when queuing for a specific BG.

3. Actually you don't need the addon and hardly anyone uses it. Just hit join as group with 6+ people and see for yourself, but note it only works when queuing for a specific BG.
    not sure what you are trying to say.

4. You mean gaining "random daily" reward as premade is exploit or even cheat? I could agree. You are supposed to do that with max 5 man "premade".

But if you want to remove whole "meat" of it from BGs - premade vs premade - GER ARA HIER

5. not sure what you are trying to say.
    I'm just saying the addon has nothing to do with your complaint.
    I just find that it helps to know what you're complaining about.

6. PvP guilds use the addon. But no matter what restrictions are added, nothing stops them from making 2-3 groups, queuing as group for specific BG and communicating between group leaders to get the same BG number. The addon only helps by showing what BG number everyone is getting. It's convenient but there are other ways of achieving that.

7. Disable Preform and also hide the BG number. Problem solved - no more premades ruining BGs.