1. Advanced macros

I was wondering if there were any addons that let you create more advanced macros, like having the ability to write conditionals (if, else, etc), check for buffs, and more.
    I understand this could be done through Lua, but what about expanding the idea of macros themselves instead of programming new addons?

2. I was wondering if there were any addons that let you create more advanced macros, like having the ability to write conditionals (if, else, etc), check for buffs, and more.
    I understand this could be done through Lua, but what about expanding the idea of macros themselves instead of programming new addons?

I dont believe so. IMO what you want to do could fall under automation which is illegal. I believe that you can probably accomplish some of what you want with hotkey.net but again it would be automation.

What i assume you want to do is something like this

Shaman - for an example

If "insert totem" is not present then cast totem.
    or
    If mob isnt affected by "insert debuff" then cast debuff.

These would be clearly automation.

As for checking for buffs, theres already addons for that.

Totally not busting your chops or accusing you of anything. I just joined here and this is my literal first forum post. I just have quite a bit of knowledge on what was considered legal play on original servers as I began 5 boxxing at the beginning of BC. It was pretty quetstionable what was legal back then on boxxing until bliz finally took a stance. Until then it was rough. We would get mis banned as bots, or reported for cheating. Depending on the GM it was legal or not. I had to go as far as creating my own support ticket and reporting myself. I had them flag my accounts as legal boxxers and showed how I did everything. They agreed and flagged my accounts which ended the harassment. My server also ****ing hated me. Not sure why. It was literally PVE. I never pvp'd for any reason. I hated it back then. I also didnt mass farm ****. I was just running 5 mans cuz it was fun. Eventually I moved em all to a different server on a free xfer and landed on a server with like 5 other boxxers and everyone loved us. I literally just joined here because while Classic is ok, i want bc or wrath. I found this place, and found out I could boxx legally. Cant wait to get going this weekend.

3. Well, I was thinking about buffs/debuffs, but if that is called automation then nevermind D: