1. Suspended few hours after making account

Hello everyone, decided to give Wrath a try, specifically PvP on Blackrock.

Just got suspended for 5 days, the reason was "Your account has been suspended for 4 days 23 hours due to Avoiding the AFK kick mechanism in BGs"

Anyone know what that means exactly?

2. A lot of people are reporting people over their gear, just don't worry about it and move on.

3. i've noticed a lot of people reporting me afk for no reason tonight, you just need to tag a enemy player to avoid getting banned

4. i've noticed a lot of people reporting me afk for no reason tonight, you just need to tag a enemy player to avoid getting banned
    That would have been a good idea, but then I would have to get away from the objective I'm defending.

Thanks for the replies everyone, going to stick with Classic!

5. You could also check to see if you were using a VPN. You could have landed on an IP that had been used before for either gold farming of hacking. Such is VPN life.

6. You could also check to see if you were using a VPN. You could have landed on an IP that had been used before for either gold farming of hacking. Such is VPN life.
    I kept getting reported in AV non-stop even tho I was actively participating.

7. There was a multi-boxer I ran into reporting the entire team afk over and over again no reason, could of been that

8. A new way for multiboxers to ruin this game, good to know.

9. Anti-AFK bans are only issued manually by GMs. You were caught AFKing on 3 different accounts and banned on all 3 of them. A GM will check extensively prior to banning any player to make sure that they are actually actively avoiding the kick mechanism.

If you feel the decision is not right, you may make a ban appeal on the website.

10. A new way for multiboxers to ruin this game, good to know.
    waaaaah.

On the subject: I've been actively reported by alot of people, for alot of things (mainly one) and I haven't been banned due to any report. (because I'm innocent) so if you really were innocent, I'm pretty sure this would never happen.

11. I noticed they are the three accounts in the second group. When I Q 10 accounts up, I use one group with 7 accounts and a second group with 3 accounts. If the group with 7 accounts and the group with 3 accounts end up in different BGs, I play the group with 7 accounts. Assuming the keystrokes being cloned avoid the AFK kick?

12. I noticed they are the three accounts in the second group. When I Q 10 accounts up, I use one group with 7 accounts and a second group with 3 accounts. If the group with 7 accounts and the group with 3 accounts end up in different BGs, I play the group with 7 accounts. Assuming the keystrokes being cloned avoid the AFK kick?
    Then that is exactly why those 3 accounts got banned. If those 3 chars end up in a BG that you are not going to play, you have to leave the BG with them. Otherwise those 3 chars are not doing anything useful and your keystrokes getting cloned is what avoids AFK kick mechanism and gets you banned.