1. You mean like multiboxing 5 toons? Doesn't that mean you need to use ***? Ain't that bannable?
    Yes multibox. Not sure what you mean by use ***?

I do it legally. It was legal on live servers and i did it there also. The only software i use passes key presses is called isboxxer and is legal also on live servers.

The main reason people hate on boxxers is pvp and harassment which I do neither. I dont pvp ever, no do i harass. Im new to the private sever scene but people loved me on my original servers on live back in the day.

2. When I was a new 80 and clad in mostly level 80 blues, HC is still locked.
    I recall as soon as I replaced my heirloom trinket, even with a level 80 green, HC was good to go.
    Average GS is ~ 3300 to start HC.

So I don't know why the previous poster was able to do HC with a pickaxe equipped.

Anyways, for the OP, goal is to get HC enabled ASAP. Here's how:
    AH blues/epics.
    Reputation blues/epics (the daily quests to raise rep also nets you lots of gold).
    Some normal RDF to collect EOT.
    Keep collecting EOT and EOF to gear up whatever FOS/POS is missing.
    This is BS...on frostmourne now season 2 I have only 2890 gs priest and IAM able to log RHC..I have couple (5maybe) blue 200ilvl and one purple 200ilvl..others are like 174 green trinkets or 187 frostsavage items from tailoring..guys in 3300gs are carrying in rhc lol..maybe íts different on icc realm idk, never had low char there because you have so many boes available that you can jump straight on 4.5k gs especially paladin as he can wear everything...

3. This is BS...on frostmourne now season 2 I have only 2890 gs priest and IAM able to log RHC..I have couple (5maybe) blue 200ilvl and one purple 200ilvl..others are like 174 green trinkets or 187 frostsavage items from tailoring..guys in 3300gs are carrying in rhc lol..maybe íts different on icc realm idk, never had low char there because you have so many boes available that you can jump straight on 4.5k gs especially paladin as he can wear everything...
    You realize this is a 2019 Topic right? Why the hell would you ressurect a topic from 2019 in 2021. SMH

First 123