1. Oh you can que for FOS/POS/HOR HC via RDF once your GS is above 3800?
    Not exactly 3800, but around that number, yes! HOR HC gets unlocked last, probably a little higher than 3800. :)

2. Oh man...wish I knew this! I've been LFGing in the entrances of these raids the past days that I've been over 4k GS...Thanks dude!!

3. Oh you can que for FOS/POS/HOR HC via RDF once your GS is above 3800?
    You cannot queue for those heroics if you have 1/more green items (low item level). Even with 4800 gs it can happen...

4. You cannot queue for those heroics if you have 1/more green items (low item level). Even with 4800 gs it can happen...
    I'm gonna upload screenshots showing you can queue even with 3 or more green/grey level 1 items equipped. Read my last post on page 1 and stop spreading false information. Holy crap....

5. You cannot queue for those heroics if you have 1/more green items (low item level). Even with 4800 gs it can happen...
    https://imgur.com/a/Qn5saSx

Screenshot 1: Geared, obviously every dungeon available.

Screenshot 2: Without weapon, all dungeons available.

Screenshot 3: Pickaxe equipped, which you said would make HC's locked. Obviously not the case.

Screenshot 4: Naked, just to showcase how it looks like when HC's are locked.

Also for gs, no it doesn't have impact on the queue. Even with having 4500 gs > you still cannot queue to heroic dungeons if one of your items are low item level. So GS doesn't have any impact. I just guess you do not understand that...
    Oh, and here's me not in the mood for FOS/POS/HOR HC, like I said before.
    https://imgur.com/a/uDTqnm9

There is one thing I gotta admit. I was wrong about the 3800 GS. That being said, I'll just use your own words; I guess you do not understand.
    Edited: September 10, 2019

6. When I was a new 80 and clad in mostly level 80 blues, HC is still locked.
    I recall as soon as I replaced my heirloom trinket, even with a level 80 green, HC was good to go.
    Average GS is ~ 3300 to start HC.

So I don't know why the previous poster was able to do HC with a pickaxe equipped.

Anyways, for the OP, goal is to get HC enabled ASAP. Here's how:
    AH blues/epics.
    Reputation blues/epics (the daily quests to raise rep also nets you lots of gold).
    Some normal RDF to collect EOT.
    Keep collecting EOT and EOF to gear up whatever FOS/POS is missing.

7. When I was a new 80 and clad in mostly level 80 blues, HC is still locked.
    I recall as soon as I replaced my heirloom trinket, even with a level 80 green, HC was good to go.
    Average GS is ~ 3300 to start HC.

So I don't know why the previous poster was able to do HC with a pickaxe equipped.

Anyways, for the OP, goal is to get HC enabled ASAP. Here's how:
    AH blues/epics.
    Reputation blues/epics (the daily quests to raise rep also nets you lots of gold).
    Some normal RDF to collect EOT.
    Keep collecting EOT and EOF to gear up whatever FOS/POS is missing.
    It's working with a pickaxe because the average ilvl of my gear is high enough to compensate the loss of an item. :)

8. So apparently, I couldn't queue for FOS/POS via RDF even when I had 4.2k GS because I had one green item. I had to turn in some EOTS to get a trinket.

9. So apparently, I couldn't queue for FOS/POS via RDF even when I had 4.2k GS because I had one green item. I had to turn in some EOTS to get a trinket.
    That just means your average item level isn't high enough to compensate for one really low item. I'm guessing you have a couple pieces with high item level, and some that are below ~200? I probably made it sound like all you need is GS, but it should be somewhat balanced so you reach the minimum required average item level.

This thread is a never ending story. ^^

10. Ahh yes. I think I did! Thanks! Also, is it just me or it takes forever for the que to pop when you select fos/pos nm/hc via RDF? Do people just prefer creating groups rather than queuing for them?

11. I do FOS/POS a lot. Personal observations for queue time:
    Fastest to pop if you queue as Tank, followed by healer, followed by dps.
    I prefer to use DF to get into FOS/POS if I am looking for gear. If you go into created groups, there's a good chance you'll have low gs players desperate to cheese their gs. Meaning, they will need on non-class, non main-spec drops just because it has higher gs. Using DF, you can only need on your own class drops.

If you must get into created groups, join those that don't have another toon that may need your armor class. Alternatively, just check your party members for lame gs cheats. Not talking about a resto druid wearing some cloth items - that's a legit use case. Talking about a dps warrior wearing healer plate or whatever that is totally useless for them. Feel free to create your own group. Shouldn't take long.

12. Ahh yes. I think I did! Thanks! Also, is it just me or it takes forever for the que to pop when you select fos/pos nm/hc via RDF? Do people just prefer creating groups rather than queuing for them?
    If you queue as tank/healer it's almost instant. But as dps good luck waiting there for 10+ minutes. It's hard to believe that from such player base only 500 people are tanks/healers.

13. Why is that hard to believe? Bliz has said their live servers hold about 40k when full. Divide in half to get your side. Ally or horde. 20k people. DPS had an hour wait for a dungeon with that many people on. Shouldnt be any surprise imo.

ALso just a heads up to any of the uninitiated. The wait for 5 mans is literally zero if you just play alll 5 toons yourself. Sure it takes some setup.. Sure you are gonna get rofl stomped inside until you figure out what you are doing but it, imo, the most fun you can have in wow.

14. You mean like multiboxing 5 toons? Doesn't that mean you need to use ***? Ain't that bannable?

15. Nope, multiboxing is allowed, there's even a forum section if you're into it with guides and resources to get you started.

First 123 Last