1. prot in pvp

hello, i have an arms warrior and i think he is not so good in 1v1 or open world pvp without a heal. so i think prot is for 1v1 and open world pvp and perhaps for battlegrounds too a better alternative?! but ive read that prot is nerfed in 3.3.2 or whatelse? is prot with nice equip actually playable or should i go as arms always in 3.3.5a?

thanks for ur answers.

2. Warrior is gear dependent regardless of spec, so it means you wont perform better. It has great crowd control and great burst dmg but thats it. Its viable with gear, fun to play and pretty strong at 3v3 ladder (ATC as I know.).

3. If you have 2 tier sets of fury/arms + 2 tier set of prot, then yes it will be strong. It's mostly strong against warriors/ret paladins and some other classes like mages,etc. The only problem that comes to you is that you lack mortal strike. So any death knight that has improved death coil + trinkets + some ****s, is going to heal off for like 15-20k which will be impossible to negate unless you deal enough damage so he cannot proc it often as it requires to lose rune strike.

Ret paladins are skill matchup and when he does bubble > you need to go battle stance and shattered blow. I was killing my friend who was ret paladin in full prot tank spec. He had 6k gs as well as me, so full pvp prot should be fine as well.

4. hello, i have an arms warrior and i think he is not so good in 1v1 or open world pvp without a heal.
    I'd try full PvP gear with +1400 resilience for 1v1 as Arms.
    Like that you have tons of HP, strong self heal and you still deal medicore dmg.
    Against many opponents that gear setup works better than the common Arms donor gear setup with PvE offparts. Having many PvE pieces with lots of ArP is great for arena or when you have a healer in your back but for 1v1 it can be counterproductive to have so many PvE pieces.