1. [H] <Ugly Friends> NAs BEST // PVE

<Ugly Friends> Is a newly formed NA raiding guild built around LOD farming core of players. We are currently looking to fill our ICC25 roster. We start all raids at 2AM ST or 10 PM EST/ 7PM PST. We do require that all new applicants understand English and it is preferable that you also can speak English to some extent, Discord is a must have to join our guild as well..Flasks and Guild repairs will be given out to every member.

This is a rough draft for our raid schedule. Invites to raids will start at 1:45AM ST and pull at 2AM ST.

Wednesday: ICC25 HC Main Run
    Thurday: RS25 25HC
    Sunday: BANE
    Monday: ICC25 ALT RUN 11/12 HC

Guild Progression:
    ICC 10 HC : 12/12
    ICC 25 HC : 12/12
    RS 25 HC : 4/4

If you are interested in joining our guild please just apply on our website and we will get back to you ASAP
    Apply at https://ugly-friends.shivtr.com/
    Edited: September 25, 2019

2. Guild firsts

GUILD FIRST LOD (2 SHOT)

GUILD FIRST RS25 HC

Edited: September 25, 2019

3. looks like a very promising guild. I know a few of these guys and they are some of the best players on the server.

4. Heard you guys got two banes down in like the first four days of forming? I guess I'll toss in an application, no good NA guilds left with decent officers

5. I've played with some of these guys and they're not braindead, so I'd say that gives them an edge vs most guilds. Pretty friendly as well, but still know how to lay on the banter when it's needed. Def recommend if you're a non-braindead NA player.

6. Finally an NA guild where the GM and Officers aren't the worst players as well as the core of players around that, actually has potential to clear end game content unlike so many others.

7. more than just decent players, they are decent people

8. These guys are hot garbage. I tried to apply and they told me my spec was wrong so I couldn't join even though I've topped charts for years as a frost mage. Don't even bother joining as they clearly know nothing about the game if they refuse to let me in.

9. These guys are hot garbage. I tried to apply and they told me my spec was wrong so I couldn't join even though I've topped charts for years as a frost mage. Don't even bother joining as they clearly know nothing about the game if they refuse to let me in.
    frost mage is a garbage tier spec for PVE so if you want to educate yourself on gearing/speccing and then reapply we will be more than willing to give you a chance.

10. Wow this guild is really promising! Great raids, great people, and lots of fun!

11. This is definitely a top tier NA guild. Want to clear end-game content while still having fun and enjoying yourself? This is the guild for you!

12. I joined this guild because they give guild repairs! The GM is awesome! Although my repairs are not very high since the raids go so smoothly :)

13. Hopped over from VIGIL, it's nice to raid heroics again without wiping in the dead silence of discord

14. Just did our first ICC25 HC dynamic alt run with a few pugs and managed to kill 8/12HC! We are still recruiting!

15. Just did our first ICC25 HC dynamic alt run with a few pugs and managed to kill 8/12HC! We are still recruiting!
    8/12 hc first ever ICC 25 and an alt run? well done guys. Ill be keeping an eye on this guild for sure.

12 Last