1. What is the biggest class/spec shortage on Horde

Hey I'm thinking about coming to play on Horde and want to PvE raid eventually when I max out level. But I would like to know what is the biggest class shortage and spec? Thanks in advance

2. Balance druid, shadow priest, any lock. Those are my top 3. Also rogues. Top 4.

3. Balance druids = simply boring
    Feral druids = sometimes there are too many sometimes not...
    Shadow priest = fighting over gear
    Warlocks = yeah sometimes they lack as well

Others are pretty fine.

4. @ Overloard99
    How is balance boring????

It's amazing at lvl cap, unless you're saying all non-dot focused casters are boring... a fresh 80 boomkin should be hitting 8-12k starfires on crit while later on upwards of 28k-38k, and by then you should have a near 100% crit chance for starfire while under Eclipse

@OP

A quickly put together summary of what casters have/bring: Druid Mage Warlock Priest Shaman

Filler: Druid(wrath||star fire), Mage(arc.blast/fireball/frostFB/frostbolt; you spec for 1 of them), Warlock(shadow bolt/incinerate/Soul Fire), Priest(mind flay/Mind blast), Shaman(Lightning Bolt/chain lightning/Lava burst)

Proc: Druid(Eclipse:40% dmg||crit), Mage(Magic Missiles/Pryoblast/FFB||ice Lance; choose 1 and that's your proc), Warlock(shadow bolt/incinerate/soul fire), Priest(None), Shaman(Lava Burst)

Dots: Druid(Moon fire/Insect Swarm), Mage(Living Bomb?), Warlock(Unstable Affliction, corruption, immolate, curse[unlikely since CoE is important]), Priest(Shadow word: pain, devouring plague, vampiric Touch), Shaman(flame shock)

rBuff: Druid(5% spell crit, 3% Haste{stacks w/ 5%}/Mark of Wild), Mage(3% dmg||None/Intellect), Warlock(spell dmg/Demons{Various}), Priest(Stamina/Spirit/Shadow Resistance/Regeneration 1%Mana/5), Shaman(various totems{5%spell haste, stacks w/ 3% haste buffs}, 5% spell crit)

rdebuff: Druid(enemy -3% to hit allies, +3% hit, +13% spell dmg), Mage(None||5% crit), Warlock(13% spell dmg, 5% spell crit), Priest(3% hit), Shaman(3% crit)

DpsCD: Druid(Star fall, Force of Nature?), Mage(Presence of Mind||Combustion/Icy Veins), Warlock(None||Metamorphosis), Priest(None), Shaman(Elemental Mastery)

Utility CD: Druid(Innervate/Battle Rez/Typhoon), Mage(if spec'd Focus Magic/Water?/Blink/Frost Nova), Warlock(Gateway/Soul Stone/Health Stone/Soul Shatter/Demons), Priest(Mass dispel/Hymn for Mana||Healing/Fear Ward/Dispersion), Shaman(Blood lust/Earth Elemental/Thunder Storm)

I'm sure I've missed something so I'm sure others will point out stuff to make themselves feel superior/important. :3

5. If it wasn't boring then people would play it A LOT. Everybody tells me in chat that it's just spamming same abilities and you look really awful in that big fat bird.

6. @Overloard99

"It's just spamming same abilities" -- Every class ever. Period.

"you look really awful in that big fat bird." - Outside of combat you don't need to be in any forms so you can enjoy the transmog that's only important to a small portion of the gamer base. Inside combat, if you're staring at your character then you're either afk in pvp or doing less damage than the tanks. When you should be watching the enemies and paying attention to comm's so if you're called upon to use blood lust, innervate, sheep, frost arrow, mass dispel, etc you can use them immediately.
    Edited: September 9, 2019 Reason: typo