1. Random dungeon finder without experience

I assume that the level breakdown for dungeons is brought over straight from blizzard. I know private servers like to be blizzlike as often as possible, but I'm level 26 atm and I have had about 3-4 dungeons so far where a tank left after killing 5-10 mobs because he was too high of a level to receive experience from most of the mobs.

For example, last time this happened was Blackfathom Deeps which is slated as 19-29. Our level 29 tank didn't get experience from the level 22 mobs. I assume had we made it further we would have ran into some higher level mobs, especially the bosses but after killing the first 5-10 without experience I can't really blame him for leaving. I expect many more of the trash mobs would be below the treshold for him to gain experience and really not worth his time compared to questing or even grinding.

Just sucks that the dungeon levels work out that way and it causes everyone in the group to waste time. Is this something that continues throughout the game where mobs in dungeons you queue into in RDF are completely gray or is only a select few dungeons that have this issue.

If it is a issue that happens in many dungeons, does anyone know why they would keep the faulty dungeon level ranges?

2. Is it in Icecrown? Because in Lordaeron I've had a very small amount of problems with low level RDF.

3. No it was Lordaeron, but the breakdowns should be the same

4. Yeah I believe he doesn't get any xp from NPCs that low and that they are grey to him. It's marked -29 because of bosses probably which still give him xp.