1. Is warmane a good server for questing and world pvp?

Hi everyone,
    I’m really enjoying classic wow, but my friend can’t afford the sub fee, so he and I are looking into private servers. Lordaeron looks great to me, as I’ve played it a bit in the past, but it seems a few things have changed since I was here. Namely:
    -RDF enabled
    -Heirlooms now available.
    Now, I’ve never been much of an endgame player, I’m one of those weirdos that likes the leveling and questing experience, and the fact that RDF and heirlooms were disabled when I started playing here was a big draw to me. I understand why they were enabled, as it’s a big barrier to entry for endgame players, but I wonder if it makes the leveling experience worse, as when it was implimented in retail, all of a sudden the world was abandoned. No one quested anymore, they all just hung around in SW/Org and ran RDF. So this brings me to my question,

How is the leveling on this server? Do people actually quest after level 15? Or do people just sit in SW/Org running RDF? I love the experiences I’ve had in classic, grouping up with people for hard quests and such, and I want that kind of experience with my friend.

Also, with heirlooms, how is the world pvp for people that don’t have them? I am really worried that once we started questing in contested zones, the heirloom laden horde would just steamroll and grief us to no end since we don’t have heirlooms and don’t stand a chance.

I’d love to play on this server for a lot of reasons, but these concerns are currently steering me towards some other 1x realm.

Edit: Also, multiboxing is allowed, which makes me worried about world pvp even more. How common is it? I really hate the idea of running into like 6 horde all controlled by one person, and basically never standing a chance in world pvp.
    Edited: September 7, 2019

2. To my knowledge, almost everyone still quests, while being queued to RDF, because that's basically the fastest way to get to max level. The thing is that in wotlk, rdf still doesnt have any quest givers inside the dungeons, so rdf doesn't give that much experience compared to just questing. You will meet many players in the world, the afking in major cities became a thing from cata on mostly.

For heirloom gear, i guess it's tough luck if you meet some opposing faction player that decides to kill you, but it really shouldnt have much of an impact on your gameplay overall. not many people actually have fully heirloom geared characters that would be really op in wpvp, and imo, most people are just focused on leveling to get to max level as fast as possible. i mean, if you think about it, you get full heirloom gear to level quickly, not gank other players, since you can gank them once you're level 80 anyway.

Multiboxing is allowed yes, but its basically the same thing as meeting a fully heirloom geared player. if he decides to kill you, just take it and move on.

Overall, there really isn't much of an impact regarding these problems on lordaeron. If you level on icecrown thought, that would be a different story. but if you want to chill and have fun leveling, lordaeron will definitely be a good experience.

3. Yes. It definitely is! Coming from a guy with over 1k+ HKs in STV between level 30-39 :D on Lordareon :D and 1k+ in Needles between 20-29.