1. Long time player looking for old experience

Hello there!

I'm a long time WoW player and to be honest, Wrath was my favorite of all expansions. Classics re-release has gotten me back into the game and I found this server and was wondering...

Is there still that need to get your gear from heroics and such? Are there casual groups and hardcore groups on the servers or is it purely elitist peeps who wanna do heroic raids only?

I enjoyed doing the heroics and building my characters in Wrath, I enjoyed doing more than just the ICC raids and was wondering if that's all this is.

Any answers or advice for coming in to the server is appreciated.

2. Welcome!

I think you may find what you're looking for on Warmane's Icecrown server. There's many groups and guilds doing pretty much every raid available in Wrath. The random dungeon finder will get you into any 5man instance in no time, the PVP queues are popping pretty quick aswell. You'll even find people doing BC raids for achievements, transmogs and stuff like that. I can't really speak for the other servers since I'm only active on Icecrown, but if you want a fully populated server and don't have a problem with increased XP / Reputation / Profession rates, this is the place to go to.

Have fun!

3. Thanks for the insight!

Next question...Any guilds looking at picking up a player that mains healer/tank toons?