1. Shaman Professions Wotlk

Hey, I started to play this game recently again and wanted to ask, what do you guys think are the best Professions to take for shaman?
    I'm on Lordaeron atm.

I appreciate any help or suggestions! ^_^

2. I have very little exp with wow. But if you want to make money than a farming profession is good, mining skinning herbalism makes decent money.
    Otherwise, JC/BS or JC/AL .

3. If you want the maximum performance, it's almost always JC/Engi or JC/BS. JC is a no brainer because you get those awesome gems which gives you the ability to tune your stats more (you can use 3 differed + extra stats unlike other professions that give you extra AP/Haste/One stat), Engineering is really useful in PVP, but even in PVE it's very useful. BS is the easy way because it provides an extra slot and it's rather easy to do.

But if you're into making money or making gear for yourself as you go, I'd go Skinning/Leatherworking. At 80 you can craft some eh-ok items for starter set, you can make missing items as you level up. Leveling skinning is also quite easy, skin anything you kill while you're leveling. Sell extra leather for some spells gold.

Edit:oh, wow, I've just noticed the september date... my bad, someone might find this useful eventually tho.