1. [WOTLK] druid balance spec

Hi guys, in forum i find outdated guides who cant show the right talent spec.
    I have mana issue atm with 4400 gs and dont know why. Can u help me?

Saewelo
    Please link your armory so we can check your gear/talents etc.

Saewelo
    If you're only doing RDF hc atm and not any serious raids I'd go for this:
    https://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/...00000000000000
    You will lose some hit from improv ff but it won't affect you that much when gearing.
    You have a lot of spirit items, aim to get sp/crit/haste items, even if they are cloth. For example legs from tailoring are amazing, and you'll change them very late in the game. If you have vote points get Flare of the Heavens, same as tailor boots, you'll keep it for a long time.
    Thing is with every single-target crit you gain 2% mana back. When you'll get more gear you'll most of the times end fights with full mana.
    After you get some gear go for this:
    https://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/...00000000000000
    Gale Winds and Typhoon are somewhat optional, but great to have in icc. If you don't want them put 1 point in nature's reach and 2 in Owlkin.
    Things to keep in mind when you get near ~6k gs:
    * You need 10% hit cap (you will get 4% from Balance of Power and 3% from IFF).
    * You have to aim for 45.20% crit so you have a 100% crit chance on Starfire while Lunar Eclipse is on. (45.20% + 40% (lunar eclipse) + 3% from Improved Insect Swarm (with moonfire on your target!) + 3% (Improved Faerie) + EoF Idol 5 stacked).
    Prioritize Moonfire over Insect Swarm. You can do Insect Swarm after Moonfire if you have to move or if you didn't get Lunar from your pre-Wrath.

4. Everything Saewelo said is good, but I'd recommend dropping pretty much any one point and going for Typhoon.
    Why? Cause it's fun to have, there's no better reason. It's sometimes useful, if you're doing dungeons, tank is low, about to die, you can knock them away to give the healer some time. If you'll get bored of your character in 2 days there's no point even fixing the talents.
    You'll lose a few dps points on recount/skada, but that's fine, nobody expects you to top the charts while gearing up.

5. Just remember when you're playing any spec for druid > make sure to roll for any leather items, any trinkers or necklace that drops. YoU CaN uSe EvErYtHiNG.

6. Thank u very much guys, very helpfull ��