1. Queue Time

I like this server so much but I think it is ridiculous that I have to wait for a 4 hour queue just to be able to login. ive heard from lots of people in game that the queue time is fake so people will pay to not wait in it. I would like to be able to just login with out waiting 4 hours I don't have much time to play so I can only play for like an hour of my time.

2. Go Lordaeron then. No queue there.

Besides, even if the queue is fake or whatever, it doesn't matter. The server is already laggy as it is. Check out https://www.warmane.com/information the server latency is 2.5 times higher than lordaeron and 5 times higher than blackrock. It can't hold any more people.

3. wait.
    donate.
    play during non peak hours.
    play 1 of the other realms.
    find a new server.

pick 1.

4. 10 Euro donation, equals 2,5L Coca-Cola in money... at least here in my country. I don't queue.

5. ya they say its to limit the # of ppl on the server, but i dont believe that a bit, especially since they let anyone who donate just fly on thru the limit. if icecrown started to die im sure they would just lower the number of ppl that can play on the server just so the que remains. so ppl will keep donating

6. 10 Euro donation, equals 2,5L Coca-Cola in money... at least here in my country. I don't queue.
    Holy crap, thats some expensive Coca-Cola you be drinking. We get like 8L for 10 bucks :O

7. 10 Euro donation, equals 2,5L Coca-Cola in money... at least here in my country. I don't queue.
    Are you buying Cola at oil pumps or something?

8. Are you buying Cola at oil pumps or something?
    0.5L bottle is 2€, so 2.5L would be 10€.
    It's possible, I guess.

9. Google says that the most expensive Coca-Cola comes from Norway, at almost 2 dollars per 0.33L bottle.
    I should start exporting Coca-Cola to Norway!

10. 10 euro in my country equals 18.9L coca-cola