1. Alliance VS Horde Dungeon-Queue's ?

Has anyone else noticed how much harder/longer it is to get into dungeons on alliance ?

I'm leveling two alts atm, both level 21. On alliance the queue is stuck at 2 dps for 30 minutes. Switch to horde and get instant dungeons (several in succession actually).

I don't understand how this is possible, as there is only a small disparity between horde/alliance player-base on this server. I'm going to keep an eye on this to see how consistent the results are. But this is my first horde character and it already feels like it's way better for low level dungeons.

Anyone with both red and blue 80 care to comment on their queue experience ?

2. Hit 80 couple of days ago, while queuing alot in rdf on horde side. I'm mostly tagging as a healer and queue times can go up to 30 minutes while we wait for tank spot. but that's just normal rdf, while I'll agree that wait was shorter while leveling.
    That's understandable, since everybody wants to hit 80 and spamming dungeons is a viable method.

3. Hit 80 couple of days ago, while queuing alot in rdf on horde side. I'm mostly tagging as a healer and queue times can go up to 30 minutes while we wait for tank spot. but that's just normal rdf, while I'll agree that wait was shorter while leveling.
    That's understandable, since everybody wants to hit 80 and spamming dungeons is a viable method.
    Thanks for the reply. After some more thorough comparisons using near identical level ranges, at least in the 21-24 bracket, I get instant pops on horde where I am waiting over an hour on alliance. (dps selected).

This phenomenon seems to correlate with the consensus that horde are just more organized for PvE. Even the economy reflects that disparity. This is a bummer for me because I really enjoy the leveling experience through dungeons, And all but one of my chars are alliance. Now I've had a taste at instant queue's, I lament, because I can't afford to transfer even two of my characters.

I feel I am wasting so much time in queue's these days. In the off-peak, it can be an hour or so to get into a daily heroic. But as mentioned, horde seem to be in a dungeon frenzy. I have so much regret lol.