1. Scrolls of deception

Hello there,

Just though about something. Since it's possible to get scrolls of deceptions (at a relatively low rate imo), do you think it would be possible to put some at vendors for emblems ? Something like 1 scroll for 100 Emblems of Triumph ? When you reach a certain gear it becomes kinda pointless to do heroics (after the daily one), but getting to 100 is not that fast either so it won't be that easy to have.
    Also after you have done all your weekly "usual" raids (toc/icc/rs), you almost already have used all of your ressources to get one (I could do some BGs, but I don't like pvp for example) you have to wait for the next week...

Or maybe you could make them bind to account instead of bind on pick up ? So if you have rerolls already fully mogged, you can mog your other chars ?

Well, just my pov about scrolls, since I'm barelly able to get 1/week and I'm also kinda full of EoT and want to find a way to make them really usefull (buying gems to sell them is pretty meh imo).

What do you guys think ?

2. I like the idea although I think that Warmane would find adding a custom NPC too "unblizzlike" for the lack of better words.

3. I get what you say, but maybe they could simply add it to the concerned NPC ? (EoT one)

4. They probably could and that's a good workaround, but sadly they won't unless this suggestion gets a lot of attention and support from the playerbase.

5. Hmpf, how sad... Is linking the thread into global chans allowed ? Would love to see it gain attention haha

6. Smart thing would be just to lower the coin cost per scroll and the amount of scrolls bought rises, its harder to get scrolls to look good then it is to get heroic endgame gear which is absurd.
    Making them tradable for emblems is a good idea but for frosts imo

7. I was more thinking about EoT because when you reach ICC they become kinda useless and you still get a ton of them by doing any "old" raid. Still, getting like 100 of them is not that fast imo. For EoF I'm not very sure, some classes will need many EoF if they want to get Saronites for their SM (supposing they won't buy it directly) + many gear from EoF is not that easy to get (yeah, i'm talking about T10 which require at very least 310 EoF if you're unlucky with VoA and i'm ignoring other parts that can still be good).
    By the way, I could still agree about EoF, after all, it's more a matter of choice and what you want to prioritise over anything else. Still, for me, as i said, EoF are really more painfull to farm + they can be really usefull for many things (I'm just thinking of multiple roles classes like paladins, droods...) so they could have the feeling of being "disavantaged" even if yeah, we are only talking about a cosmetic thing lol
    I'm ok with you about the scrolls prices, 10 coins is way too expensive, I would not spend more than 2 or 3 coins/scrolls.

8. No, the drop rate from BG/Arena/Bosses is low on purpose, they're supposed to be "hard" to obtain, to make people raid/pvp to get them.
    The transmog you have is supposed to be a status symbol, dedication towards farming the scrolls on 100 boss fights or tons of battlegrounds. If they do appear at the vendors, I'd like them to be for EOFs and a lot of EOFs, like 95, like important gear pieces. If you want you character to look better than others you gotta work for it.
    Regarding the coin price it's the same thing: if you want your character to be special, look better than others you can do it, but it costs appropriately. The price is the price of skipping hours of doing bosses/pvp.

The system is fine at the moment, I see no problem with it.

9. Well, it's not about looking "better", it's more about looking as you want to look like. You still have to farm for the gear you want to be able to mog it all. It's not really about "oh he looks full t1, he must be a pro", this sounds like gearscore and all this s***... Tmog was there for fun, not to prove anything, but that's just my point of view...

10. Looking the way you want is, more often than not, the same as looking better. Doubt people would transmog into something that looks worse, at least in their own eyes.
    It's there to show your dedication to your character and customization for it. Like people who do achievements for a month to get a fancy title they like. None of that says anyone is better, only that they're dedicated to their char, it's not their 18th alt they play once a year.