1. What are the best 79 lvl twink classes and specs?

What are the best 79 lvl twink classes and specs?

I have 71 lvl hunter, should I countinue to level? How are enha shamans?

2. Hunter is best, check Nauden in armory, gear is super easy to get

3. Hunter is best, check Nauden in armory, gear is super easy to get
    Thanks. Any guild etc to check other classes on armory?

4. U can check armorys in red death, immoral, carried. Yes hunter is one of top class on lvl 79 and enha is weak compared to elem or other classes

5. U can check armorys in red death, immoral, carried. Yes hunter is one of top class on lvl 79 and enha is weak compared to elem or other classes
    Thanks man.

I see hunts playing BM, best spec for 79 or?

6. BM is the strongest, can 1 vs Many with ease

7. expect platers :D dead pet dead bm

8. I ll see, have that 71 lvl hunt, maybe I ll try to level some s priest or lock. I have almost BIS hunt on Icecrown and I know the gameplay. Have s priest BIS too tbh

Dunno about feral. I never played one very much at all. But I like their bgpotential.
    Edited: September 9, 2019

9. If you're on Icecrown Alliance and are considering playing hunter you will be very welcome in Carried, the friendliest guild on warmane.

We help with gearing, leveling , advice on talents etc and have lots of active members.

Thanks,

Crymore.

10. Carried, the friendliest guild on warmane.
    So true.

I'm not in their guild but often ask some of their people for advice, they always take time to answer.

+ happy to see them in my BG's (Sauce, Fumseck, Riottz, and i forget many more)

11. So true.

I'm not in their guild but often ask some of their people for advice, they always take time to answer.

+ happy to see them in my BG's (Sauce, Fumseck, Riottz, and i forget many more)
    you must be sarcastic, or ****ing delusional, carried is a communist guild, their end goal is to make all twinks miserable by making them roll 79 twinks or 78 or something that ain't 70 twink, and what is not a 70 twink? Is a deformity, a disgrace, all people avoid twinking community because of 79s twinks, so unfair, classes are not balanced at all, while on 70 all classes are perfectly or almost perfectly balanced.

12. you must be sarcastic, or ****ing delusional, carried is a communist guild, their end goal is to make all twinks miserable by making them roll 79 twinks or 78 or something that ain't 70 twink, and what is not a 70 twink? Is a deformity, a disgrace, all people avoid twinking community because of 79s twinks, so unfair, classes are not balanced at all, while on 70 all classes are perfectly or almost perfectly balanced.
    Keep telling yourself that. Carried welcomes 70s. One of our top ranked players is the famous Zodiec. Yesterday the dude scored nearly 2000 HKs. @bossdeboss

13. Fire mage vs hunter? Which is more stronger for duels and bgs, world pvp?

14. expect platers :D dead pet dead bm
    What about survival that I always liked but its bad on bis 80 lvl compared to mm?

15. Well, I think there's a lot of strong classes/specs in 79, but IMO the most powerful are: UH DK, any Hunter spec, Subt Rogue, SBV Prot Warrior.
    Edited: April 29, 2020

12 Last