1. Wintergrasp

Hi i have a question about reoccuring thing happening in WG. A player named Cuteegirl on Alliance side at the start of every WG battle goes to middle southern tower to kill all the Horde npc guards. He/she does it during that 20 second window before he/she gets teleported, meaning the guards wont respawn that quickly and us (alliance) wont get the ranks needed to purchase sieges (catapults) to destroy towers. He/she does it almost every game and its a huge setback for us and costs us the game every time. We cant talk him/her out of it (all we get are some really ´´nice´´ responds). So i ask if its normal and allowed or if the GMs will do something about it ? Thanks
    PS sorry for any mistake or typos

2. Hi i have a question about reoccuring thing happening in WG. A player named Cuteegirl on Alliance side at the start of every WG battle goes to middle southern tower to kill all the Horde npc guards. He/she does it during that 20 second window before he/she gets teleported, meaning the guards wont respawn that quickly and us (alliance) wont get the ranks needed to purchase sieges (catapults) to destroy towers. He/she does it almost every game and its a huge setback for us and costs us the game every time. We cant talk him/her out of it (all we get are some really ´´nice´´ responds). So i ask if its normal and allowed or if the GMs will do something about it ? Thanks
    PS sorry for any mistake or typos

Ofc they won't ban me, stop crying. :) I love when alliances crying so much, cry more, i won't stop doing that, GM's won't do anything to me, i don't break any rules, so everyone can do that. ;)

3. Ofc they won't ban me, stop crying. :) I love when alliances crying so much, cry more, i won't stop doing that, GM's won't do anything to me, i don't break any rules, so everyone can do that. ;)
    While I don't play alliance and Idc at all about that, It is probably part of the "Disruptive Gameplay" bannable by the rules.
    The same how you can get banned by resetting NPCs people joust with on Argent Tournament, this can be interfered as "Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticeably interfere with other players' gameplay", and therefore is bannable.

Realm's Rules Thread:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

4. It's probably bannable on blizzard, don't know here. But then again, blizzard doesn't ban things like njina needing for blue/boe items like warmane does here.

5. I agree it falls under the "Disruptive Gameplay" label. It is clearly an exploit of how Wintergrasp is supposed to function.

6. While I don't play alliance and Idc at all about that, It is probably part of the "Disruptive Gameplay" bannable by the rules.
    The same how you can get banned by resetting NPCs people joust with on Argent Tournament, this can be interfered as "Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticeably interfere with other players' gameplay", and therefore is bannable.

Realm's Rules Thread:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

It's not bannable, trust me, i'm not the first who does that. ;) Calm down.

7. It's not bannable, trust me, i'm not the first who does that. ;) Calm down.
    Doesn't matter you are not the first.
    Lot of people killed players inside the VoA entrance room area for years now, but Deathsorrow and Jozefyna got banned for that.
    Lot of people abused the fact that pets can go through the VoA entrance doors for years, but Apocalypse got banned for doing that with treants.
    It's not about who did it first, it's about who was reported good enough for doing it first. Lot of people report stuff and add no screenshots or proof to their reports, so the GMs just ignore that. Saying "Ask everyone, everyone saw them" on a report is stupid because a GM not gonna do that.

What you are doing is going exactly under the "Disruptive Gameplay" description in the rules, so a good enough report can get you easily banned.

8. Doesn't matter you are not the first.
    Lot of people killed players inside the VoA entrance room area for years now, but Deathsorrow and Jozefyna got banned for that.
    Lot of people abused the fact that pets can go through the VoA entrance doors for years, but Apocalypse got banned for doing that with treants.
    It's not about who did it first, it's about who was reported good enough for doing it first. Lot of people report stuff and add no screenshots or proof to their reports, so the GMs just ignore that. Saying "Ask everyone, everyone saw them" on a report is stupid because a GM not gonna do that.

What you are doing is going exactly under the "Disruptive Gameplay" description in the rules, so a good enough report can get you easily banned.

Yea, inside the voa it's bannable, trust me, a lot of ppl reported me (with screenshots) and it's not bannable. :))) Come on, i read rules by 10 times, i know it's not bannable, but you don't know. ;)

9. shambler hey deathsorrow and jozefyna got ban because they camp horde with 6 others pvp alliance players 1 hour long time ago (5 days ban) i played alot with them on my priest and pls leave them alone.deathsorroww is one of the best pvp leader on this realm and jozefyna one of the best TRUE alliance player and monster dps(never die).

10. shambler hey deathsorrow and jozefyna got ban because they camp horde with 6 others pvp alliance players 1 hour long time ago (5 days ban) i played alot with them on my priest and pls leave them alone.deathsorroww is one of the best pvp leader on this realm and jozefyna one of the best TRUE alliance player and monster dps(never die).
    Lol fanboy them more, are you in love? When's the wedding?

11. Ofc they won't ban me, stop crying. :) I love when alliances crying so much, cry more, i won't stop doing that, GM's won't do anything to me, i don't break any rules, so everyone can do that. ;)
    It IS bannable if you use an alt from another faction to give you this advantage. Same thing with afking in a cannon on an alt char during battle.

There were multiboxers and players banned for this in the past. You are NOT allowed to wipe mobs or pre-cap bases on an alliance toon if you're playing it on on horde.

What the guy in the past did was playing the battle on his horde multibox but at start he would log an alliance toon to kill the horde npc's to deny alliance team ranks. He also used that toon to afk in turrets durring battle so he could easily push walls. This is bannable, if you're suspecting people of doing this, record and report them to the head-GM.

12. shambler hey deathsorrow and jozefyna got ban because they camp horde with 6 others pvp alliance players 1 hour long time ago (5 days ban) i played alot with them on my priest and pls leave them alone.deathsorroww is one of the best pvp leader on this realm and jozefyna one of the best TRUE alliance player and monster dps(never die).
    best alliance player on server needs 6 others to camp horde.
    sounds about right

13. It IS bannable if you use an alt from another faction to give you this advantage. Same thing with afking in a cannon on an alt char during battle.

There were multiboxers and players banned for this in the past. You are NOT allowed to wipe mobs or pre-cap bases on an alliance toon if you're playing it on on horde.

What the guy in the past did was playing the battle on his horde multibox but at start he would log an alliance toon to kill the horde npc's to deny alliance team ranks. He also used that toon to afk in turrets durring battle so he could easily push walls. This is bannable, if you're suspecting people of doing this, record and report them to the head-GM.

I reported someone and he didnt got banned, i don't know what are you talking about..

14. I reported someone and he didnt got banned, i don't know what are you talking about..
    What did the GM say?

15. What did the GM say?
    Probably ''we will look into it'' or something like ''not enough evidence,etc.''

12 Last