1. [A] <Chaos Knights> Casual/Social/Raiding/Project80

Hello and welcome to <Chaos Knights>

About us
    <Chaos Knights> is an alliance guild on the Icecrown Server. We are looking to create the largest social community - with a casual approach to the game.

We are a (sometimes) mature casual guild that focusses on having fun in-game while interacting with each other. Our goal is to create a home for all those that need a home; a place where we help each other, whether you are still gearing, need help defeating an elite, want to pvp or am freshly geared and can’t get into raids.

What we offer
    We aim to create a bigger, better and stronger community, a fellowship - where we actually care about how the guild thrives and our members are doing. We are all about respect, commitment, contribution – we’re a family.
    We offer everyone a chance, regardless of skill level or past experience.

What we are looking for
    We welcome anyone wanting to join the family (leveling, casual, social, pvper, raider), we have room for you all!
    Aside from that, we want you to be active, social, engaged (in the guild) and help bring fun to the table.

Raid info (if you are in to that):
    For those interested in raids, we are currently offering a plethora of choices:
    • PROJECT80: We have a team of people that are doing progressive raiding; meaning going from Naxxramas all the way to Ruby Sanctum using only low-level gear that we obtain along the way.
    • ICC10: We offer on a weekly basis ICC10 runs for those needing to learn the tactics or missing the gear for anything harder.
    • ICC10 HC: For those with bigger ambitions, looking to get “Bane” and a bigger challenge.
    • ICC25: We have our own 25m raid once a week typically in which we try and do as many heroics as possible.

Gearscore, achievements or past experience isn’t a big deal – what you don’t have or know can be obtained or learned.

Raid Times: (18.30 server time, 6.30 PM)
    • Wednesday:xxxICC25 N/HC
    • Saturday:xxxxx Project80 (Naxxramas/Ulduar)
    • Other - we often organize something else; Discord Drink nights, Lower tier raids, Transmog Runs, PvP, Achievement Runs, etc.

Aside from that, we have people doing Arenas and BGs daily, so if that’s more to your liking, we got you covered there well.

Rules/Guidelines
    • You must have Discord installed (to attend raids), and suggest it anyways for keeping up to date with guild news, memes, or upcoming events that are not announced in the calendar.
    • English speaking in Guild Chat, other languages please use /party or /whisper
    • Be polite (We are just asking you not to take your jokes too far), be sympathetic, be helpful, be a teamplayer.
    • Be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.
    • Be willing to learn, it’s okay if you don’t know everything about the game, the raids or your class, but be able to accept feedback to improve.
    • And lastly….have fun. It’s supposed to be fun, and sometimes guild chat will overflow with non-sense. Embrace it and participate or hang in there and ride-it-out.

If this has your interest, feel free to reach out to a member that you see online for an invite, leave a comment below or stop by our Discord for a chat.

https://discord.gg/DDCQWmv

/Sincerly from all of us at <Chaos Knights>
    Edited: May 7, 2020

2. Oh, I would totally join in on that Project 80 fun, but I'm flying to Japan next week, so I wouldn't get in on any fun until October :[

3. Hey Gregorek,

Not a problem, we will be going slow and steady - so plenty of time to catch up and tag along. Feel free to stop by the Discord and get an invite.

4. We are starting our <Project80> on Saturday, stepping into Naxxramas with only blue/heroic level gear. Still have room for more members excited to join the concept group!

Welcoming members of all classes, levels and roles - for both the raids and just for hanging out.

5. Hello, I'd be interested in joining on my 4.6k gear score warlock. I'm new to the server, barely two days /played time on him, but I've been maining warlocks since forever and I've played 3.3.5a before in both retail wow and other private server(s). I should be familiar with most if not all ICCn encounters. Only issue is I am low geared. I can work it out up to a point but with the high requirements for entry on even ToC25n, that'd be quite hard. I am also willing to play demonology at some point since I know it's much needed in 25man raids.

6. You are more than welcome to join ProfessorGooby. Stop by the discord and drop a hello to get an invite. :)

7. Helo intresting in joining you iam 4.152 gs atm but used to play at official i remember almost every tactic i would love to join your community :)
    Edited: September 18, 2019

8. Hi mate, you are more than welcome! Stop by the discord and drop your character name and we will see about getting you an invite.

9. i am interested in joining currently gearing up my prot warrior and been grinding for gear but ill be more than ready soon!
    Vajayjayy is the toon name

10. Hey Gezuss, you are more than welcome - stop by the discord and drop a hello to get an invite!

11. Good news everyone! We've also started with the idea of making a ToGC25 run on friday so even more chance to join on clearing content while having fun with us! Feel free to join us on discord & ask for invite or just find any member online ingame, we gladly welcome every good soul searching for a family :)

12. Hello I wanna attend your guild. Please whisper me in Game Tetanoz

13. Hi Tetanoz

Stop by our discord server and get an invite from someone online!

14. Still welcoming members to our ever growing roster. We are currently around 200 members, and starting to offer up a lot of different raids across the week. We've also got people doing rhc, fos/pos and all the other stuff.

Welcoming all classes/roles. Stop by the Discord and say hi, if you are interested in joining.

15. <Chaos Knights> are now 11/12 (10hc) and 8/12 (25hc).

Still welcoming more members! Come one, come all. Stop by the Discord if you are interested.

123 Last