1. <Chaos Knights> is looking for more ambitious casuals to bolster our numbers for guild ICC25 runs. Starting with normal raid of course to teach people the tactics and gear up - and then in time aiming to do heroic mode.

Welcoming all classes/roles.

2. <Chaos Knights> had our first 25m guild run last night, managing to go 10/12n.

We are still welcoming new members looking to join in the fun. Welcoming all classes/roles.

3. Hi, I love how this sounds compared to any other guild recruitment ive seen. id love to join on my 80 druid and gear for heals if yull have me. Name in game is adjn when u see me on just invite if yull have me. thanks!

4. Hey man,

You are more than welcome to join, we would be happy to have you. I will have the crew keep an eye out for you online, but otherwise stop by the Discord server and ask for an invite as well.

Cheers

5. <CK> is still active and welcoming more members. We have managed to get through ICC25n and are once we gear up a bit more - looking to try our hand at heroics.

Come join the fun, whether you are just a casual/social player or looking to raid!

6. <Chaos Knights> is progressing successfully with ICC25, but still welcoming any and all members as the social guild we are.

Our Project 80 group is starting Ulduar this week and could use some more members for a full 25m roster.

Cheers

7. <Chaos Knights> is looking for more members to advance our ambitions in ICC: 10hc (11/12) & 25n (10/12) . Mainly looking for RDPS, but as always - everyone is welcome in the guild despite level, gear or experience.

Stop by the discord for more info.

Cheers
    Edited: January 9, 2020

8. <Chaos Knights> are still looking for more members to further our ambitions within ICC both for 10 and 25 man.

Need primarily Tanks and Ranged, but welcoming all classes/roles.

9. Me and my bros, and a friend, are interested in this guild. We are very casual and do not get to play as often as we like, but looking for a guild that will help us progress in our raids. We have lead our own ICC 10m pug raids so we are fairly familiar with most of the fights, but we haven't been able to get passed the Blood Queen and would like to get all of ICC completed. We have not done other raids such as RS, ToGC, etc... but would like to do them and learn them.

Aslodecr - Prot/Hpally & Alucienn - Rdruid (this is me)
    Neib - Resto shammy & Morsrom - Boomkin
    Mantarays - dps DK
    Straightstab - rogue
    Ugandantank - Prot/hpally

Do we just need to join the discord and message you IG to join?

Edit: I will join the discord this evening to say hi and get more details
    Edited: January 22, 2020

10. Our guild is still looking for new members, just join on our discord or whisper somebody from ours ingame to get more info.
    We welcome everyone looking for a guild to raid in or just have fun chatting with us, both newbies and veterans.

We're looking forward to see you around,
    Sunamar.

11. <Chaos Knights> is still welcoming one and all looking for a home. We are still going strong in our attempts to clear ICC25 N, so that we can push on into Heroics. We are also looking to get Project80 back on track and start farming Ulduar on a weekly basis - either in low-level gear or in bis gear, just to farm up for "Herald of the Titans".

Welcoming all, cheers

12. ah... I just finished writing my post in the recruitment sub forum when I noticed this right below mine! I guess I missed the bump from last time I checked the recruitment forum
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=414749

do you think I'll be a good fit? :D

13. Hey Honzik,

I think we could be a good fit yeah. You are very welcome to givei it a try at least, see if you might like it here.

Stop by the discord and ask for an invite if you are up for it. .)

Cheers

14. Thank you, I'll definitely stop by in the evening after work :)

First 123 Last