1. How good is Warrior Low gear in pvp

Hi, how well can a warrior do with non-bis in bg/duel?

Let's say a warrior, with furious/relent sets and s8 offset or normal ICC offset (no HC ICC/RS offset), is it possible to beat, or come close to beating better geared (say sm bis warrior/pally/dk) other classes purely using skill?

Does a mediumly geared unholy dk has more chance to beat other better geared player compared to a mediumly geared arm warrior?

thanks

2. Is it possible? Well of course it is.
    Is it likely? No, it isn't.

But regarding rele set/wf ofset, normal ICC parts warriors, they're ok. I've seen the fresh blackrock warriors doing ok in BGs. Sure, their dmg is way lower than bis warriors, they take more damage also, but within their gearscore they do ok.
    And I'd say that yes, a dk does have better chance dueling others, arena might be a different story since you'll have a healer as will the dk, but you'll have healing reduction, and he won't.

I'd recommend trying out both on blackrock. You'll get same gear on both, you can see which one you like better then start gearing that.

3. Warrior is one of the worst duelling class in the game, and it's the most gear dependent class in the game, so this basically answer your question.

With a warrior like that, you won't be able to beat much, let alone bis smourne people. Vs other classes, you will be kited to death, and without bis smourne damage you simply will not do enough pressure on them.

To answer your other question, yes a medium geared DK is way better in this scenario. Also a Frost Mage, or really anything else than a War.